Upcoming changes to OneOpinion

Vodkapirate

One thing I have noticed is that there are rarely any surveys during normal hours. It seems that they are all being released very late in the evening through a bit after midnight.

13 hours ago, SupremeC said:

Does anyone know if the upgrade is complete?

Appears to be. The site was down for 2 days during the process and has been back up ever since.

One Opinion has been one of my favorites for several years. Not so, anymore. The changes they made make it unrecognizable. I am  getting very few surveys, and the ones I am getting are duplicates, which I am not qualifying for. Also not getting the 50 points for not qualifying for surveys. Why would anyone want to stick around for this? Sad to see this happening. 

9 hours ago, KathyH said:

One Opinion has been one of my favorites for several years. Not so, anymore. The changes they made make it unrecognizable. I am  getting very few surveys, and the ones I am getting are duplicates, which I am not qualifying for. Also not getting the 50 points for not qualifying for surveys. Why would anyone want to stick around for this? Sad to see this happening. 

You are getting the points for a DQ. There is just no longer a message stating such. In the upper right will be your point total along with "Account". Clicking on that will allow you to see survey history.

This is part of the message I get when DQed: "Some surveys are aimed at a very specific group of people (such as those who already own a certain product) so not everybody will be able to complete every survey. We will credit your account with 50 points as a thank you for your time."

And I do get the 50 points each time...so far.