Branded surveys points disappearing

Crmag9977

Yes this is one of the hall marks of branded, they let their clients scrub surveys and reject whatever doesn't support their bias. They will use excuses that you went to fast, gave conflicting answers, used crude language, incomplete sentences, provided gibberish, didn't wait for Saturn to occult Neptune, and whatever else they have to invent to deny you the nickle you worked for.  I didn't pull any survey crap and still had some survey points clawed back. Likely, that client was scrubbing surveys to get results that supported a bias. You can't win at that. Because of the golden rule, those that have the gold make the rules:)  You can find the refusal in your branded survey history, it could have been months ago and have to page into the history many times to find the kick back. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yes it is happening to me too.   It has resulted in me only taking Branded Surveys when I have exhausted everything else.  If this is the way they want to run their panel then I'll just do less Branded,  much less. 

2 hours ago, mnleona said:

I have not had this problem. I usually cash out about $25.00.

how long does it typically take to reach a $25 threshold? I was thoroughly discouraged by Branded's nonsense and only did the five point daily, low point survey when Branded threatened to shut off surveys and the two point Profile surveys, I made $5 in 90 days for 5 minutes a day. I visited early in the day, I'm better able to handle BS then.

• Like 1

I get $20/week from them with the 19% bonus points. I have to scratch and claw for every nickel and dime. Like any other site, you have to work fast and smart. X out the ones that asks a lot of questions even before seeing if you can partake.

On 3/24/2022 at 4:47 PM, Crmag9977 said:

Watch out ...anyone noticed ?

Oh yes, this is their party trick. They did this to me, hoping I wouldn't notice, let them know and they gave them back, this was years ago as I dumped them soon after.

Absolute scam of a company and there are lots of good reviews on here that are very suspect in my opinion.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bal said:

Absolute scam of a company and there are lots of good reviews on here that are very suspect in my opinion.

The reliance on shill reviews to bolster ratings is s sign of a corrupt company culture dependant on false over estimation. You can spot the fictional shill reviews easy, they are "flat". Flat means the palliatives in the review are supported by only more palliatives and there are no flaws. Like the "Lake Wobegon effect

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I do not keep track of how long it takes to get the $25.00 but I do try to do surveys each day. I am 84 and live in a rural area so do not qualify as much as younger people, I am sure. As with other surveys, I finish and sometimes do not get the points. I have just accepted that and may or may not send a message. 

• 3 weeks later...