Sunday: A Good Day To Get Rejected After Completing Surveys

Duck

It seems to happen more often on Sunday,  getting rejected after completing a survey.  It happened twice today,  combined total of my wasted time 40 to 50 minutes.  .   I don't  know if it is the panel or the survey provider who is most responsible for this but it seems to happen a lot with Swagbucks.  I don't think there is anything that ticks off a survey taker more than this,  it is blatantly  unfair and dishonest.  Reject me if you will but do it near the beginning of the survey or at least in the first third of it.   I don't even bother  to complain to customer service any longer because that usually winds up wasting even more of my time.  Just needed to vent, I know you all experience this.  My reaction is always the same....rage at who or whatever is responsible for this.  Hey survey providers and panels,  do you  want your survey takers feeling that way about you.  I bet you don't even care. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Well, looking at the reviews, surveys and GPT operated by Prodege, LLC, there is a pattern of playing favorites with their panelists.

This matbe the culture you're experiencing. Tellwut and Ipsos screen out early.

From my experience they don't play favorites.  I sometimes make acerbic accusations, substantiated, from poor experiences of either and still complete surveys.

They still have mixed reputations, but it might not be as aggravating as Prodege, LLC panels.

• Like 1

My own experience after 12pm PDT on Saturday until early Monday am there is not much content offered which seems to make sense. Probably a good time to clear your head from the weeks shenanigans that are inflicted on you.

As far as Qmee and Swagbucks goes along with Inbox Dollars and Prize Rebel, I have the grand sum of $5 between the 4 that I'm letting go dormant. They are gigantic time wasters as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't even do any surveys on either Saturday or Sunday. There are slim pickings, and what is out there is usually crap. Especially on Sunday. When I used to do Forthright surveys, Sunday was especially bad. So now I do other things on my weekends. It has saved me time and aggravation. These survey panels are bad enough on the weekdays. I certainly don't want to subject myself to more punishment. I've dumped most of the panels that disqualed me late in the survey. I won't put up with that behavior from these panels. 

You mean you don't like doing a survey for 20mins and then getting nothing :-D

I feel your pain, this happens on a daily basis with the useless Qmee being one of the worst.

It's fraud and I just wish that this seksy was more regulated, but they get away with murder.

• Like 1