Qmee's new way of getting back to emails

Bal

Qmee has a new way of getting back to emails/complaints.

You send an email (usually about not getting paid for a survey) then you wait for the carrier pigeon to turn up with your reply, usually takes about 3 months!

• Sad 2

I totally agree! It's ridiculous how slow their so called support is. Even when they do get back to you, it's usually a canned reply stating they have no control over third party survey panels, lots of Peanut Labs ones like that. 

• Like 2

Univox and TPS were similar to your delayed response and they didn't even send a reply containing the original escalation. So, by the time they finally respond, you have forgotten the context and their response is gibberish. I suspect these company are conserving they budget, beacuse they act like they're buying the vowels from the wheel of fortune.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/29/2022 at 9:10 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I totally agree! It's ridiculous how slow their so called support is. Even when they do get back to you, it's usually a canned reply stating they have no control over third party survey panels, lots of Peanut Labs ones like that. 

Completely agree, they are as much use as a chocolate teapot!

Thry have gone very downhill and the excuses for not getting paid for a survey are laughable. Awful site nowadays.

18 hours ago, schludermann said:

Univox and TPS were similar to your delayed response and they didn't even send a reply containing the original escalation. So, by the time they finally respond, you have forgotten the context and their response is gibberish. I suspect these company are conserving they budget, beacuse they act like they're buying the vowels from the wheel of fortune.

Yes, this has happened many times. I have sent an email, a couple years go by (at least, that's what it feels like) then they ask what the survey was about, date and more stuff that you can't remember, absolutely useless!