How many days in a row with no surveys?

melbourne_yankee

Yeah, I guess the number of surveys available goes up and down, but having signed up for a couple of them I find it quite interesting that I can have three or four days in a row with zero surveys from all of these sites.

Anyone have similar experiences?

• Like 1

I rarely run dry, I have between 25 and 30 bookmarked panels, in four different browsers to cycle through, and I get some low frequency panels via email, every few days. I have a junk survey folder of more than 50 panels I don't consider very promising and visit those panels just enough to keep the balance going, then there are another 50 toxic panels I don't participate with anymore.  So, there's always a pending survey someplace, if I need a fix. I also do coupon/rebate/review activities with the amazon codes I get and looking for relevant items I can use.

• Like 2

It depends on the survey panel. I have 4-5 I check regularly, and I seldom run out of surveys. Sundays are the worst days overall, not much to pick from on that day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I only belong to 3 panels one of which is Tellwut. I am apparently banned from the majority of of surveys on Tellwut so I go for days without surveys there. LifePoints has far too many certain times of the month and the rest of the time I have none. Branded sometimes has none, other times many. I can go for a day or two without any surveys on all three but I belong to only 3 panels.  I had belonged to so many more in the past but they really were not very lucrative so I quit.

Oh, I still belong to Epoll and Pinecone but almost never get anything from either one. Once I can cash out I plan on quitting these sites.

Wow, some of you appear to be survey masters!!!

Being in Australia I find a lot of the survey panels are closed to us or are not taking new members such as Prolific.

Some of the ones that are open have a lot of activities that are still USA based (Swagbucks) such as shopping in the USA and so forth which are meaningless to people in Australia.

I am still on YouGov, but I think I've only had 1 survey now since I last cashed out and it seems to take 4 months or more to get enough to do so.

I was on Rewardia, but basically stopped there as the surveys are really low paying and there were too many "You did not qualify screened outs" types at the start and lots of those nasty redirects.  Too much wasted time trying to qualify for a survey.  I've seen surveys on Rewardia that pay 75 cents for 15 minutes length that on other panels pay about $3.  Also got disgusted with one poster who basically wrecked the discussion forums.  Rewardia does have games you can play, but again the payout is so low you are just wasting your time.  For example, Solitaire, will pay out a whole 1.5 cents (Australian) if you make it to the end.  And there are those constant annoying ads between cards so you end up spending maybe 5 minutes to earn that 1.5 cents.

There also appears to be a lot of difference between payouts doing the same survey.  Have any of you done those long Nielsen surveys that have all those different modules? Toluna years ago paid A$50 for completing it. I won't do Toluna as I had a bad experience with them as I posted on the forum.  (By the way they ask your name and address as a part of the survey and if won't provide it you get screened out....)  A recent panel was flogging the same type for for A$15 for the 90 minutes....................so didn't bother They are really mind numbing with loads of irrelevant questions (for me).

So I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with what I've got.

I only made 30 cents of Clear Voice tonight, but I made $8.50 on Valued Opinion, and I had at least six more surveys available for me.  I don't know how many I would have qualified for though.  People in Australia can sign up with them.  Sometimes like tonight, I have to quit while I am ahead, because otherwise, I would be doing surveys with them until midnight, and other times, I only have a few surveys with them.