Anybody else get a lot of political surveys still?

NFriday

It seems like I am still getting a lot of political surveys where they are asking if I voted in the 2020 election and who I voted for.  Some of the surveys I am getting are repeats.  Why do they have you fill out the survey when you have done it already?  Some of the [political surveys I have done multiple times.

• Like 1

I get these quite a bit, but not at the frequency of an upcoming presidential election. Texas has some significant elections, Senate and Govenor, in the fall and I expect to be polled about my position frequently.  I get the voting status the most frequently on Tellwut. I don't mind them there, because I don't screen out and it fulfills the once every two week external survey requirement to keep doing the user internal surveys. Tellwut has become significantly worse on late screen outs. In general, I don't mind those political assay surveys, so long as those surveys aren't bundled with an onmibus, where the questions are about recognized businesses, do you think those business are cool, would you work for them and do you watch TV in McGrath Alaska.

• Like 1

I've also been seeing quite a few political surveys. I do them all, as it seems I don't get screened out of those too often. When I do, it's right away, so it doesn't waste my time like other subjects. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are having a Federal election coming up next month so I hope to get a bunch of those type surveys. I had one already this week.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well our Federal (national) election is over and I did a couple of surveys about it, but not as many as I was hoping for.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:59 PM, NFriday said:

Why do they have you fill out the survey when you have done it already?  Some of the [political surveys I have done multiple times.

If you are being rewarded, why wonder at all? All that matters to me is that I am rewarded points for completing surveys.

• Like 2