Very Annoying Ad Pop-ups on Tellwut

Sandy21

Starting yesterday I've been getting some very annoying ad pop-ups on Tellwut. It is most obtrusive on the cell phone but it also happens on the computer.  I am still banned (and still don't know why) from most of their surveys so this ad annoyance is yet another reason to quit the site. This latest aggravation may just push me over the edge and it will be bye-bye Tellwut:47_tired_face:

Anyone else experiencing these annoying pop-ups?

• Like 2

Why don't you just install an "ad blocker" on your computer..that will solve that problem with the pop ups...not sure if you're using Google Chrome but "Adblocker" from Chrome works well & should solve your issue

• Like 1

I've only experienced banner ads on Tellwut. So, this maybe something else. If often the same ad, It might be Adware or Malware. Try the adblocker and if the issue is still persisting, scan your computer for adware. Malwarebytes is a reputable place to start with a try-and-buy program. From my experience, adware is lured on to your computer and survey, GPT and other freebies can provide the right inducement.

• Like 1

Thanks for your suggestions. I already have an ad blocker installed on my computer but it doesn't take care of these ads fir some reason. They aren't really all that annoying on the computer but are very annoying on my cell phone. It never occurred to me to look for an ad blocker on my cell phone but I shall investigate. 

Thanks again!

I would go 1 other route if I was you & add new security to your computer..I suggest using BitDefender...you can pay for the service yearly & it really cleans up your computer & will get rid of any of that junk that you're dealing with now

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greeneyeddevils said:

I would go 1 other route if I was you & add new security to your computer..I suggest using BitDefender...you can pay for the service yearly & it really cleans up your computer & will get rid of any of that junk that you're dealing with now

Great suggestion. Thank you!