Lifepoints

Lolly_Marlandaad

• 1 month later...
On 4/18/2022 at 10:25 AM, Marsh1953 said:

They have deleted my account, saying I was violating the terms. Think its just a way to cut the population.

I think you are correct. 

On 4/18/2022 at 8:25 AM, Marsh1953 said:

They have deleted my account, saying I was violating the terms. Think its just a way to cut the population.

Did this to me too about a week ago. I am furious as I just cashed out and feel they deleted me because they just don't want to give me the reward. A bunch of lowlife crooks!!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Did anybody get a seven day toiletries survey from Lifepoint?  I did not even try, because I know I would not be eligible.  They said it will take four weeks to get my 580 points.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NFriday said:

Did anybody get a seven day toiletries survey from Lifepoint?  I did not even try, because I know I would not be eligible.  They said it will take four weeks to get my 580 points.

Do you mean the My Personal Routine one? I get that one several times a year. Not hard to qualify for. The points do come a couple of weeks after you finish.

Yes like episemion stated it's the my personal routine. I just finished one in the beginning of the month and already received the 580 points. Completed 8 Dec points in account 15 Dec They made them a lot more user friendly (though repetetive) The first time you have to enter in all the products that you use.  When you come back to do it the following day or later that day it populates most of it for you

Now if only their telco surveys were that easy.  Especially with taking any extra sections.  I usually have to follow up on the extra section points

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 8:46 PM, NFriday said:

I get that diary survey as well as a beverage diary one every couple of months, or I should say I used to get them. I haven't gotten one of those since October iirc and haven't gotten one this month. Those are actually how I used to make the majority of my points on LifePoints, so without them I'm not really earning points anymore. 

14 hours ago, Oshawott said:

I get that diary survey as well as a beverage diary one every couple of months, or I should say I used to get them. I haven't gotten one of those since October iirc and haven't gotten one this month. Those are actually how I used to make the majority of my points on LifePoints, so without them I'm not really earning points anymore. 

Just got a Beverage Diary on Tuesday.