Shopper VIP

bali2socks

They’re out of business . Surveys still pop up even on panels , but they’re just prepaid and still ‘out there ‘ ...they don’t complete or credit , and there’s no customer service...company is gone 

I got rid of them because I couldnt cash out.   I am so sorry you didn't get your gift card.  I didn't heed the warnings of others to cash out often.

• Sad 1

Never had an issue cashing out there before (although it always took me a time to get there), but this last time I cashed out apparently just before they went incognito. Very poor timing on my part. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 7:50 AM, NevadaJones said:

Still owe me a Visa GC, but I know that's not gonna happen. No reply to several emails over the last few weeks. Oh, well. :sad:

Okay, this is bizarre. :shock:

As mentioned, I've gotten a few email survey invites since this place seemed to have disappeared. Of course, I didn't take the bait. But I logged in on Sunday just to see if the site still existed. Apparently it does, but it still looks kind of a mess to me. I did notice the site said I had enough points to cash out for a $20 gift card, which was strange since I only had earned enough points for the $10 gift card I never received. And I certainly hadn't done any surveys for them since.

Anyway, gave a shot at redeeming, and lo and behold a $20 Tango gift card arrived this morning. 

Not complaining. :lol: But I'm still more than hesitant to do any more surveys for them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/22/2022 at 4:19 PM, NevadaJones said:

Okay, this is bizarre. :shock:

As mentioned, I've gotten a few email survey invites since this place seemed to have disappeared. Of course, I didn't take the bait. But I logged in on Sunday just to see if the site still existed. Apparently it does, but it still looks kind of a mess to me. I did notice the site said I had enough points to cash out for a $20 gift card, which was strange since I only had earned enough points for the $10 gift card I never received. And I certainly hadn't done any surveys for them since.

Anyway, gave a shot at redeeming, and lo and behold a $20 Tango gift card arrived this morning. 

Not complaining. :lol: But I'm still more than hesitant to do any more surveys for them.

That was a nice surprise.

• Thanks 1