Your Opinion Community

rosiesmom

Does anyone do any business with this company?  I get survey invites but I can't log in.  I didn't write down my username or anything and I get something from them daily.  I have tried contacting them, but when I click on "contact us" it goes back to the original page.  I did complete some with them, but I cannot log in to cash out.  I have no idea how to contact them.  

I had signed up with this panel a while ago and not done anything with them. I only had the twenty-five cent signing bonus. I noticed that there was a banner on the dashboard "no minimum cash out". So, I tried for a 25¢ amazon code. I was blocked with an absolute recommendation, to redeem at 50¢. It appeared there was absolutely no way I was going to get my reward, unless I followed their recommendation. So, I tried on of the routers, actually completed it and got 55¢. So, Goody I thought, and tried the redemption. The goal post was moved. Now, The Absolute recommendation was $1. Fine, I though, I do another survey and get out of this place. After spending 20min on a 10min innovatemr survey, I was kicked out for quality issues. The ironic aspect to this survey, is that it was a generic banking survey, I've done this survey numerous times before on other panels and my responses were accepted. I looked to open a ticket with support, and discovered there was none.  So, I decided to try another survey, this one was about local grocery stores, the good, bad and ugliest. After another twenty minutes, it bomb after conclusion too. No credit. So, I started digging and found the concealed privacy statement using google. This is a UK company operating out of a private mail box station and register as a Delaware corporation. I did discover a support email, just "support" at their domain.

Other review sites also record dregs ratings.

Oh, I login with the email that they communicate to me via. Try that with the password reset request link.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/17/2022 at 12:37 PM, schludermann said:

I had signed up with this panel a while ago and not done anything with them. I only had the twenty-five cent signing bonus. I noticed that there was a banner on the dashboard "no minimum cash out". So, I tried for a 25¢ amazon code. I was blocked with an absolute recommendation, to redeem at 50¢. It appeared there was absolutely no way I was going to get my reward, unless I followed their recommendation. So, I tried on of the routers, actually completed it and got 55¢. So, Goody I thought, and tried the redemption. The goal post was moved. Now, The Absolute recommendation was $1. Fine, I though, I do another survey and get out of this place. After spending 20min on a 10min innovatemr survey, I was kicked out for quality issues. The ironic aspect to this survey, is that it was a generic banking survey, I've done this survey numerous times before on other panels and my responses were accepted. I looked to open a ticket with support, and discovered there was none.  So, I decided to try another survey, this one was about local grocery stores, the good, bad and ugliest. After another twenty minutes, it bomb after conclusion too. No credit. So, I started digging and found the concealed privacy statement using google. This is a UK company operating out of a private mail box station and register as a Delaware corporation. I did discover a support email, just "support" at their domain.

Other review sites also record dregs ratings.

Oh, I login with the email that they communicate to me via. Try that with the password reset request link.

I did try to reset the password, but they want a user name and I have no idea what that would even be.  Glad to know that I was correct about wasting my time.  Thanks for the info!