Odd and Recent Problem on Branded

Sandy21

The following has been going on with me with Branded  for the last few days. I will click on the survey, finish it but I don't get the promised points. Instead I am taken to another brand new survey instead. I have not gone back to my Dashboard and I have not clicked on another survey at all. It's as if I need to take the second survey in order to get the points. 

Only once did I take the second survey upon completing the first one. I was told I did not qualify so of course I got no points, not even for the first one that I completed.

Is this something new?   I have never experienced this before on any survey site.

Thanks for your feedback

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rpc51769 said:

yeah, I have been suffering from a lot of redirects too

Is the redirect after you finish an entire survey? This is new to me.

This is a type of undisclosed omnibus router.  The heartless bastards have a change of heart deep into a survey that you really didn't qualify and give us another survey instead of promised consolation points for survey termination.  If the survey is positioned as an omnibus and I agree, I don't gripe, unless the survey becomes really long. This way to save pennies worth of points for the survey panel on each panelist, multiplied by hundreds to thousands of panelists, and the employees can afford to get a latte at Starbucks. This is a little bit common. This can be a bit disconcerting when you're enjoying an in depth banking survey of the Fortune 500 banks and it unceremoniously changes to pizza toppings of the discount chain pizza wars.  I've had this happen on IPSOS/i-Say, Honey, InnovateMR, Prolific, and others. YouGov does this too, but is transparent that it is going to happen, just not the number of changes.  This change is often accompanied by significantly different URLs, AKA the web address, the page layouts and the look and feel of the questions.

• Like 4

It does this to me a lot . I stop after finishing the first one ( when I realize it’s directing me to a second one ) ..copy the URL and do a ‘report issue ‘ of no credit for a complete survey . The second one , even if finished , will give a ‘not qualified ‘ for some reason .

• Like 1