Can survey panels read your mind?

Shrike

So I am planning to get my hair cut today.  How much of a coincedence is it that I start getting surveys on barber shops?

A few weeks ago I planned to get a couple of frozen pizza's and all of a sudden screener questions about my favourite pizza brand started appearing,

Has anyone else had this happen?

• Thanks 1

If you use the same browser or smartypants phone to do pizza research as completing surveys, possibly. This is called cross domain tracking and if you think you're not being tracked, install ghostery or security badger to witness what tracking is being done. ANYTHING YOU GET FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET is paid for with your data. Apple has taken to apprising iphone users about being tracked by other apps on the phone. I don't know if androids do this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cell phones and who know what else are using neural telemetry - mind reading. When I first suspected it I tested it. I though of something in my mind and sure enough they showed me ads for it. I tested it another time but this time my phone was upstairs and I was down stairs. I thought of something obscure and sure enough they showed ads for it.  There has also been articles about this.