BizTech Forum

Lin55

Is anyone here a member? I have been for a long time. They use to offer Amazon Gift Cards- 10.00 and all of a sudden they disappeared- but in my  survey invite, it states that I should take more surveys to add to my Tango Account. When I contact them about it - on several occasions I get no reply!! So now I'm hoping maybe some one here has had more luck or any info about them! 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

No it hasn't improved! And I can't even remember how I became involved with them- maybe through a message board?

But anyway, this morning I sent another message to them, through their contact forms, and I said if they didn't contact me I would report them to the better business bureau. So just in case they boot me, without answering me, I took screen shots of what they own me, and of course I have the invite from them, that has the link to the Tango Card site  that doesnt work!

• 1 month later...

i made a redemption, on May 18,   It is now June 20,  and five communications  have gone unanswered,   It is comical  on how these site,  preach for HONESTY  and  can be  so dishonest  at the same time

It says to allow 5-10 business days  to get your reward,  it has been over a month,  and to make it worse,  is not even support the members  who allow their site to exist,  with NO REPLY AT ALL

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been a member for awhile.  Although I've been 100% paid by them every time, there's no rhyme or reason as to when your reward will actually arrive.  Last year, one reward took 6 weeks to arrive! And yet, the last one I ordered, a $25 Google Play gift card, took only 10 days to receive. Go figure.