Welcome to the Benefits Advisory Panel (Paradigm Sample)? Anyone Else Get This Email?

Sandy21

I just received the following email with the title "Welcome to the Benefits Advisory Panel!" It is from Paradigm Sample and I have no recollection of ever joining such a panel. I am a member of Tellwut but receive very few surveys from them as I continue to be banned from most of their surveys. 

Hi,

Thank you for participating in the 2022 Benefits Advisory Panel.

We are excited to get to know you and look forward to your participation in various research activities this year. We’d like to explore a little more about your role and what your company is like in terms of culture, benefits provided, where crypto may be playing a role, and just a few questions that will help us steer the right kind of activities your way.

Please click on the link below to complete a brief 4–5-minute survey. As a thank you for your participation in this activity we will reward you with a $10 Amazon gift card!

Thank you,

Your Benefits Advisory Roundtable Team

So I took the survey which took about 10 minutes and was fairly interesting. Upon completion I got the following message. "An Unexpected Error Has Occurred" with a silly picture. I emailed them about this but don't actually expect an answer.

Has anyone else received such an email and do you think it is legit? I am very confused about this, thought about immediately deleting the email but took the survey instead and then OF COURSE got the dumb message ' An Unexpected Error Has Occurred'.

Opinions please? THANKS in advance!

Thank you, mnleona, for your response.

This may be genuine as I got a response today from my inquiry and they said they were looking into it.