Mypoints new message

rosiesmom

On 5/14/2022 at 10:15 AM, OLDMANWILLY63 said:

My Only problem is I've been disqualified from many but still get a point or 2 or even 3 but when I do, always get me points even with Swagbucks, Never had a problem with them on surveys but when I try uploading receipts from stores. they only allow it once probably since there owned by the same company but I try to see which 1 is offering the higher percentage    When talking about You've already participated in this survey, they let me know before hand & I've never had problems with either of them getting back to me

I found that with Inboxdollars, My Points, and Swagbucks. They all usually have the same question of the day in the poll.

• Like 1

And yesterday there were almost no surveys.  Today as well so far.  Why set a goal if there isn't going to be any surveys to try and reach it?  Sorry, just venting. 

7 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

And yesterday there were almost no surveys.  Today as well so far.  Why set a goal if there isn't going to be any surveys to try and reach it?  Sorry, just venting. 

Today, I finished 2 surveys which is very rare. 

• Like 1

There was a ton Friday night, but they were for a few points.  Not worth it.  Usually I can get 25 points for being dq'd.  Today I was dq's from 2 and it said I had hit my daily limit.  10 points for dq'ing. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's just really starting to infuriate me.  I have one survey pending credit since 5/28.  I don't know what has started this trend with not getting credit right away.  They used to tell you after the fact, and then of course, I wouldn't ever receive it.  I need to move on.  Time to give up on them maybe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

It's just really starting to infuriate me.  I have one survey pending credit since 5/28.  I don't know what has started this trend with not getting credit right away.  They used to tell you after the fact, and then of course, I wouldn't ever receive it.  I need to move on.  Time to give up on them maybe.

I am with you. How do we know unless we track it?

On 6/19/2022 at 11:11 AM, mnleona said:

I am with you. How do we know unless we track it?

According to mypoints, any survey activity should show up on your dashboard under Activity.  But my pending surveys are not there, I did check.  I have now had to send a second inquiry to them.  And yesterday I attempted 6 surveys right in a row between 50-100 points, and they all had the message that they didn't post the points right away.  50 points and they make you wait 4-6 weeks for payment?  Prolific does a much better job with this than anyone as far as I am concerned.  I used to take screen shots of the screen saying that I wouldn't get credit for 6-12 weeks and once in a great while I did get credit.  I just had one credit last week for 100 points and it was from back at the end of April.  I just skip those now, but it doesn't leave me many, if any, to take. 

• 1 month later...

Anyone else doing those 1000 point surveys on mypoints today? I keep getting them and it always dq's me and then takes me back to mypoints, but they keep coming back on my dashboard.  I think I have had over 10 today.  I can't get rid of them and they won't let me complete one.  The company is called Pilotly.

According to mypoints, any survey activity should show up on your dashboard under Activity.  But my pending surveys are not there, I did check.  I have now had to send a second inquiry to them.

when you click on your points and it brings up the activity page are you going to the tab "visited" which will list the activites that either did not or have not posted points yet

you can drill down sheer volume of visited activities by filtering the activity to just surveys.  The date range I do custom and then put in the approx date i completed the survey.  It brings up a list which unfortunately doesn't list the survey numbers up front you have to click on the envelope at the right which opens the ticket where you see the survey number etc.

Hope this helps.  If all else fails if you hoover over your name next to the points you get the dropdown box click on help in the upper right is submit a request go all the way down to the bottom to the following sentence to get a help form to come up Can't Log In To See Your Activity Ledger? You may use this (click on the word form) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Anyone else doing those 1000 point surveys on mypoints today? I keep getting them and it always dq's me and then takes me back to mypoints, but they keep coming back on my dashboard.  I think I have had over 10 today.  I can't get rid of them and they won't let me complete one.  The company is called Pilotly.

The only 1000 point ones I have seen recently were for ones that required a lengthy time watching TV shows , but the went away (at least they did yesterday).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Had 4 surveys all day, nothing since around 10 a.m. I think.  Still nothing at 7:10 tonight.  I can't even think about it anymore.  Frustrated.

Been slow here as well. Most likely the 3 day weekend.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/4/2022 at 6:00 PM, rosiesmom said:

I have never looked that up, but I do believe because sometimes I am routed from one to the other to keep from paying me points I think. 

The same happens to me, I will be at the final screen and all of a sudden, the progress percentage will be back at 0 and I’m being asked completely different questions. Only happened a few times, though.

• Like 1

Went to mypoints to take a survey.  I had to put in my birthdate.  Did and then got the message surveys are not for me.  What they heck?  Now I cannot do surveys on mypoints.  I put in my correct birthdate.  Anyone else have this happen to them?