Based on my experience you should avoid Adgem and their GPT games

melbourne_yankee

Well I had really good luck with getting a reward with one of those games where you download them, play them, and reach a certain level and get paid so I decide to try another one.

This time I picked one called Bingo Holiday.  A simple Bingo game where the offer was to complete Level 41 and get 10092 coins. The game was on the Adgem Offer Wall on Freecash.

There was no time requirement or requirement to buy anything in the original offer.

I completed Level 41 and started Level 42, but when I checked for my reward I found that they had paid out for Level 40 and only 3038 coins.

So I contacted support at Freecash who fobbed me off to Adgem.

I sent them all the information including screenshots of the original offer and the ones showing that I had completed the required level.

They replied that "information was insufficient" so I sent them the screenshots again with an explanation.

They replied that they had authorized payment of rewards for Level 40...........................................

Well lah-di-dah.  I replied that I was already paid for Level 40 and wanted payment as per the original offer.

Never heard back from them after that.

On Freecash 1000 coins is worth $1.00.  So in effect I wasted my time playing Bingo for a little over $3 instead of the $10 in the original offer.  I also had to waste time doing the screenshots and emails as well as missing out on some competition on Freecash as the bigger reward wasn't paid.

In my opinion it appears to be like one of those old bait and switches.

In any event, I'll never have anything to do with either Adgem or the company that produced Bingo holiday.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 8:11 AM, melbourne_yankee said:

Well I had really good luck with getting a reward with one of those games where you download them, play them, and reach a certain level and get paid so I decide to try another one.

This time I picked one called Bingo Holiday.  A simple Bingo game where the offer was to complete Level 41 and get 10092 coins. The game was on the Adgem Offer Wall on Freecash.

There was no time requirement or requirement to buy anything in the original offer.

I completed Level 41 and started Level 42, but when I checked for my reward I found that they had paid out for Level 40 and only 3038 coins.

So I contacted support at Freecash who fobbed me off to Adgem.

I sent them all the information including screenshots of the original offer and the ones showing that I had completed the required level.

They replied that "information was insufficient" so I sent them the screenshots again with an explanation.

They replied that they had authorized payment of rewards for Level 40...........................................

Well lah-di-dah.  I replied that I was already paid for Level 40 and wanted payment as per the original offer.

Never heard back from them after that.

On Freecash 1000 coins is worth $1.00.  So in effect I wasted my time playing Bingo for a little over $3 instead of the $10 in the original offer.  I also had to waste time doing the screenshots and emails as well as missing out on some competition on Freecash as the bigger reward wasn't paid.

In my opinion it appears to be like one of those old bait and switches.

In any event, I'll never have anything to do with either Adgem or the company that produced Bingo holiday.

Adgem are as useful as a chocolate teapot, I would avoid at all costs.

When I first started doing GPT sites, I did try doing one of these offers, got scammed and never went back, waste of time and a total scam.