What does Cint Quality Score Mean?

Sandy21

Cint surveys are ridiculous as most of us seem to know, almost never have a good experience with them. But there is a Quality Score that pops up for me and its all over the place. One day it is well over 500, the next day, 135 or thereabouts. As far as you know is there any rhyme or reason for this score? Makes no no sense whatsoever to me!

• Like 1

It seems like you get a separate quality score depending on the main panel that you belong to.  I've gotten them on Tellwut and Branded Surveys.  The frustrating thing is they deduct 20 points for surveys that are rejected and it doesn't come off for between 30 to 80 days.  And they never tell you why a survey was rejected.  If your score drops below 80 they give you a warning that you can be kicked off the panel.  Most of these survey panels really treat members like trash.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Steve2021 said:

It seems like you get a separate quality score depending on the main panel that you belong to.  I've gotten them on Tellwut and Branded Surveys.  The frustrating thing is they deduct 20 points for surveys that are rejected and it doesn't come off for between 30 to 80 days.  And they never tell you why a survey was rejected.  If your score drops below 80 they give you a warning that you can be kicked off the panel.  Most of these survey panels really treat members like trash.  

Thank you so very much for your reply! I had no idea how this works and it is totally insane that my "scores" could vary so much. None of this makes any sense whatsoever and is totally unfair. Yup, "treated like trash" is so very true.

• Thanks 1

The rating system is part of a  Your Served Less system, the lower the number, the less likely you are to get surveys and the stay in the dog house. The numbers are generated from capricious information, wind direction, results of hurricane land fall lottery, astrological positions and what ever other crap they can throw in. It was advanced by the lovelies P2S, Points Two Shop,  exchanged some rather blunt accusatio from support over the competency and voids in supports their reasoning. It was like having a discussion with the Pakled "We find things to make our survey go"

• Haha 3

And of course you can be DQ for not meeting demographics

i’ve challenged this, pointing out I filled in profile (and Cint get you to complete more every day!) so why send a survey that I cannot qualify for?

guess the response

• Haha 2

On 5/7/2022 at 9:03 PM, Sandy21 said:

Cint surveys are ridiculous as most of us seem to know, almost never have a good experience with them. But there is a Quality Score that pops up for me and its all over the place. One day it is well over 500, the next day, 135 or thereabouts. As far as you know is there any rhyme or reason for this score? Makes no no sense whatsoever to me!

This is an utter scam, they take points off for no reason at all, to stop you getting surveys.

I challenge them on this and they blocked the ticket, as they know they can't give a valid reason.

Another company who I will run naked in the streets when they go out of business!

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2022 at 8:57 PM, schludermann said:

The rating system is part of a  Your Served Less system, the lower the number, the less likely you are to get surveys and the stay in the dog house. The numbers are generated from capricious information, wind direction, results of hurricane land fall lottery, astrological positions and what ever other crap they can throw in. It was advanced by the lovelies P2S, Points Two Shop,  exchanged some rather blunt accusatio from support over the competency and voids in supports their reasoning. It was like having a discussion with the Pakled "We find things to make our survey go"

Points 2 shop, one I haven't heard in a long time, are they still about?

Absolute garbage panel, I joined them when I first started doing surveys years ago, lasted one survey I think, scam company

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bal said:

Points 2 shop, one I haven't heard in a long time, are they still about?

Absolute garbage panel, I joined them when I first started doing surveys years ago, lasted one survey I think, scam company

they are own by Cint now, and probably got the same crew, it's run the same way.

I'm guessing this is related to Your Surveys? It's the only survey router site that I've ever accessed that has a Quality Score system and it's ridiculous. The fact that they only add 1 point per completed survey and then take them away 3 months later is stupid. That means that unless you take the same amount of surveys every day your Quality Score will drop over time.

Plus they deduct 20 points for every survey that gets rejected, which happens a lot. I've had 4 rejected surveys in the past 3 weeks, 1 of which was an error on their part apparently (they apologized for it, which is rare). Point is that they never tell you why your survey was rejected and asking their support staff is like talking to a condescending brick wall. My current Quality Score with them is 270 and I've only ever managed to get it as high as about 390. But at this point it's gotten way too hard to qualify for their surveys and the constant Quality Score point reduction is asinine. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I TRY to ignore this silly number but it's hard to do so.

I really don't  understand  WHY and I don't care much  either nut my score dropped 68 points from this morning. Go figure.

17 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I TRY to ignore this silly number but it's hard to do so.

I really don't  understand  WHY and I don't care much  either nut my score dropped 68 points from this morning. Go figure.

Yeah, I agree, it's ridiculous. Sorry that happened to you. It happened to me once. I dumped the survey site right there and then. I won't tolerate this bs. And I won't take any C*nt surveys. I will X right out.

48 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Yeah, I agree, it's ridiculous. Sorry that happened to you. It happened to me once. I dumped the survey site right there and then. I won't tolerate this bs. And I won't take any C*nt surveys. I will X right out.

Thanks for your response. I will no long take any Cint surveys as well, just started that today. It seems like a number of sites have Cint surveys but I'm sick of this as well and will no longer take them.