inbox dollars?

iceminx

I FINALLY cashed out at the end of May and received no payment although it said that it had been sent in July. I contacted support and they got back to me right away saying that they'd look into it and get back to me by Monday. They then told me that it had been definitly sent; they said it had been cashed and they could provide images of "the cancelled check" How is it cancelled if it was cashed?? I asked that question and requested pictures and they won't reply. :x

UPDATE:

Finally resolved. *sigh*

Oh my goodness I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how frustrated I would be - Inbox Dollars is frustrating even without all these troubles! I wish I'd never even gotten involved with them.

If it were me, I would write back one more time asking to see the cancelled check (which I think means cashed) and the signature on it. Tell them again you never received it and that if this doesn't get resolved you will have to escalate the matter by filing a complaint with Survey Police - and if it comes down to it with the BBB.

I am already dreading trying to cash out with them. Good luck with this and please keep us posted.