watchthis.cspace.com

SurveyFrank

This site invited me to join their community. They had me complete a survey about award shows. They let you create your own polls and online discussions. Have any of you heard of this site? They say they are going to give me a gift card reward in  two weeks. Have you been legitly rewarded for your contributions? Is watchthis.cspace.com a legit website?

cspace is legit as I am sure you know. I belong to a few cspace communities but this one I never heard of. Did it seem at all suspicious when you filled out required information and then were invited to join? 

I don't know that one specifically, but cspace is a company that focuses on running private long-running groups like that, so it's not surprising. I also belong to a couple cspace communities - I used to belong to 4 of them, until a couple of them closed this year. I was sad about that, too, since cspace communities tend to be the best-run and highest-paying private communities I've been in. Still in a couple, though. 

On 5/7/2022 at 9:18 PM, SurveyFrank said:

Is watchthis.cspace.com a legit website?

Cspace.com is a legit community hosting service. However, they don't manage client activities with in communities, such as "watchthis". Since this are invitation only communities, only you will likely be able to report on what's going on with in the community. The reward system not under cSpace purview. There have been lucrative and stingy cSpace communities. YMMV

• Haha 1