One Opinion "New Improved" site. Ugh.

cricket

Now they are telling us how many points the surveys will be unlike before. Sounds great until you try to take a survey. There are many listed that ask 100 questions beforehand about diseases and conditions listed...and them you get 5 minutes into it and disqualified. I have many points but may just forget about them. Is anyone sticking with this site since the change?

I have no issues with the changes. Have had such surveys on other sites and am used to them. Just a fact of survey taking. They are still a site I will use , but not focus on as much since it seems to be way slower there now to reach cash out. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Has gone downhill.. very disappointed.. used to take me at most 2 months to earn 25000 points.. At this rate it will be by October hopefully and I check daily

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mommabear said:

Has gone downhill.. very disappointed.. used to take me at most 2 months to earn 25000 points.. At this rate it will be by October hopefully and I check daily

Agree. Used to see 15 surveys there a week (most DQs) , but lucky now to see 5-6.

On 6/14/2022 at 3:44 AM, episemion said:

Agree. Used to see 15 surveys there a week (most DQs) , but lucky now to see 5-6.

So I am not the only one...