How long is an hour?

oldchap

1 hour ago, oldchap said:

Actually 80 minutes according to Nicequest. And for a few pence!

091444BA-E7D9-47A5-AB8A-6E7835CAABC0.png

You mean, you don't like doing long boring surveys for a few pence HA!

I had a survey completely in Chinese(I think) yesterday, God knows why, there was no option to change the language, I got about half way before I got screened out

4 hours ago, Bal said:

You mean, you don't like doing long boring surveys for a few pence HA!

I had a survey completely in Chinese(I think) yesterday, God knows why, there was no option to change the language, I got about half way before I got screened out

As of late, I keep getting surveys in Spanish and no options to change the language. Got one in Chinese yesterday and backed out but fast.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

As of late, I keep getting surveys in Spanish and no options to change the language. Got one in Chinese yesterday and backed out but fast.

I also get some in Spanish and can read very little Spanish, so I quit the survey. No Chinese yet.

Have had a few over the years like that (foreign language). Just x-ed out. Took Spanish in Jr. High over 50 years ago and could not translate. 

These days I never even bother taking any surveys that say they're longer than 20 minutes, no matter how much they may pay. I was stupid enough to try a few when I was new at taking surveys, only to get DQ'd halfway through. I'm not making that mistake again.

The only thing worse is when a survey tells me that it'll take like 10-15 minutes, only for it to actually last 30 minutes. :39_angry:

• Like 1

On 5/12/2022 at 7:45 PM, Sandy21 said:

Had another today in French, very strange.

As if getting scammed in your own language is not enough, we are getting shafted in other languages as well :-D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/16/2022 at 11:35 AM, Bal said:

Had another today in French, very strange.

As if getting scammed in your own language is not enough, we are getting shafted in other languages as well :-D

Got one in Spanish and no way to change it.  If I knew Spanish I would have taken it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

For the first time I received something in Spanish. I was redirected to a ys.cint.com (YourSurveys) router which asked me a qualification question in Spanish. I had to take Spanish classes way back in junior high and high school, so I still know a bit of it. It asked if any of the following are my occupation and the list included things like cardiologist, architect, music DJ...  from what I could tell none of them were my occupation so I went to the bottom of the list and selected "none of the above" (which was oddly in English). Suddenly I'm kicked out of the survey and told I don't qualify. I guess they only want Spanish speakers taking this survey. The whole thing was just so odd - first time this ever happened.