Unable to Log Into Lifepoints!

Sandy21

Sigh, here we go again.

I was unable to log into LifePoints today. After repeatedly trying and getting the following message  I contacted the Help Center

TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE
  • Sorry, your membership is temporarily unavailable. Please contact our Help Center for support.

I have no idea what is wrong but the last time this happened a few years ago they told me I resigned from their site which I absolutely did not do. After a LOT of back and forth  they said that they were giving me a one-time chance to rejoin using a different email address and they would transfer all my points. After jumping through loads of hoops I did rejoin but lost a majority of my points. I do believe a few other Survey Police members experienced this same problem when I did.

This just seems like deja vu and I am NOT happy.

I wonder what they are going to say I did wrong THIS time?? I just cashed out for a $25 GC and still had over 600 points left. Wonder if I will get to keep the points or the GC. will come through.

Anyone else ever get this message or have any idea what it means? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Did you have the same message I received and were you finally able to log in? Or did  you have to wait to hear back from the help center?

It's almost 12 hours now and I still have not been able to log in.

On 5/21/2022 at 1:17 PM, Lolly_Marlandaad said:

For months no reply.  What is this?

I got kicked out for no reason(and they won't tell me why) as soon as I cashed out for $25. Of course they are keeping my money and the points I had left.  See my posts in Rants and Raves.

You are better off without this fraudulent company!!