Stay away from Consumer Council

greeneyeddevils

I redeemed for a small $5 Amazon gift card from Consumer Council back on May 3rd & I've gotten the run-around ever since with this company trying to get the claim code from them...it's been one excuse after another as posted below...May 9th I received this response...then again I tried on May 12th & at the bottom got some other excuse...they don't want to pay out rewards...stay away from this company

Moderator_Stacy
5/9/2022 7:16 PM
Topic: Account Issues
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out about this issue! Due to a system error, reward emails were delayed briefly. You will receive your rewards link in the next 24 - 48 hours. 

Thanks!

Thank you so much for confirming your location, I apologize again for this unprecedented delay! I have notified our team and we still expect your reward to be sent by the end of this week. If you have any additional questions for us, please let me know.

Update...a few hours after posting this on here my reward just popped up in my inbox...hmmmm..wonder if they saw the post here..lol...no clue but got the reward & my account is still open ...case closed

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

We would like to personally thank you for your time and efforts in The Consumer Council. Your input and feedback have been incredibly valuable and useful to drive company initiatives and product decisions.

While we have received a number of important insights over the past several years, today we sadly announce the closing of the Consumer Council Community on June 30th, 2022. 

Please stay tuned for more information about points redemption and future opportunities.

Again, thank you so much for your participation in the Consumer Council. The insights we learned from you are truly invaluable to us and we are confident with the direction of our research thanks to your feedback.

Best, 

Beth, Mia, and Stacy

Your Consumer Council Moderators