Qmee

Bal

Be careful with Qmee. I completed two surveys which didn't pay (surprise surprise) I emailed them and they said they would check and get back to me.

They got back to me and let me know so that there was a technical fault and I will be paid and the money will be in my piggy bank.

This has happened on many occasions and when I check I can see the money go in, not this time. I emailed them back and said that the money has not been added, they apologised then added the money.

Just be careful and make sure to check and see if your reward actually went in, as we know these dishonest lying companies like to scam us 

• Like 1

I put Qmee at the wayside about a month ago. I just got tired of being disqualed at the very end of surveys and that. They started out good, but like many survey sites, turned rotten eventually. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2022 at 9:44 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I put Qmee at the wayside about a month ago. I just got tired of being disqualed at the very end of surveys and that. They started out good, but like many survey sites, turned rotten eventually. 

It's awful isn't it, only today I did a long boring 15min survey on video games, got to the end and BAM nothing.

Scammed out of 89p AGAIN, I am so fed up with it 

• Sad 1