Pinecone Research

JimG

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 3:34 PM, Bal said:

You're not missing much, absolute garbage site nowadays, I get one survey every 6 months from them, complete waste of time

IDK. Survey's are not as frequent, but I still get several per month, and do about 1-3 tests per year.

I finally got enough to cash out, had to take a gift card, no more Paypal that I could find.  I get one per month.  I used to get one per week.  Maybe my demographics aren't necessary any more.

• 1 month later...

I totally GIVE UP on Pinecone. My last three surveys didn't work. Today I tried again and I and I get  this message, the same exact message with a different error code that I got the previous two times :

Hmm, there seems to be a problem…

Please review the error message below and correct it. If you are unable to resolve
the problem, go ahead and contact us for support and we will gladly help you.

Fatal error when executing user-defined code

Sorry, due to an error this survey is currently unavailable.

We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you re-take this survey later.

The administrator has been notified about the error and will take action immediately. If you contact support about this error, please reference the code _____

---------

I tried to get  help and sent the error message for the past two surveys and it goes to Zendesk and they never respond. (I tried 'Karen Scott' that I used in the past and the email comes back) 

I logged into my Pinecone account, there is a survey there but it will not open.

I've wasted enough time with them, I've cashed out and that is that.

What a shame! As a lot of us have responded, they used to be great! NOT anymore!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

I totally GIVE UP on Pinecone. My last three surveys didn't work. Today I tried again and I and I get  this message, the same exact message with a different error code that I got the previous two times :

Hmm, there seems to be a problem…

Please review the error message below and correct it. If you are unable to resolve
the problem, go ahead and contact us for support and we will gladly help you.

Fatal error when executing user-defined code

Sorry, due to an error this survey is currently unavailable.

We apologize for the inconvenience and suggest that you re-take this survey later.

The administrator has been notified about the error and will take action immediately. If you contact support about this error, please reference the code _____

---------

I tried to get  help and sent the error message for the past two surveys and it goes to Zendesk and they never respond. (I tried 'Karen Scott' that I used in the past and the email comes back) 

I logged into my Pinecone account, there is a survey there but it will not open.

I've wasted enough time with them, I've cashed out and that is that.

What a shame! As a lot of us have responded, they used to be great! NOT anymore!

I have not qualified for one of there surveys in months

I used to qualify for every survey I received

Not anymore

If they wanted to get rid of me I would be fine with it

• Like 3

On 10/25/2022 at 3:18 PM, peach6 said:

Not anymore

I've had it and I've gotten rid of myself. I quit! 

13 hours ago, peach6 said:

Not anymore

They got rid of me about 7 years or so ago. No loss. The last 6 months I was there after they started the router system , all I ever got were ones for people that smoke , drink , or play video games - none of which I do.

• Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 1:48 PM, JimG said:

Have been trying to be a member of Pinecone Research  8 yrs, how' do I get on.?

OMG! That site has changed a lot since I was a member. Do they still pay $3 to $5 per survey?

3 hours ago, babs69 said:

OMG! That site has changed a lot since I was a member. Do they still pay $3 to $5 per survey?

Been $3 a survey for a long time now but i do remember $5 a survey.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 12:15 PM, Sandy21 said:

Been $3 a survey for a long time now but i do remember $5 a survey.

Huh, weird. I've been a member since... 2015. Always been $3 for me. Must've been a really long time ago. :D  It is still $3.

2 hours ago, neminem said:

Huh, weird. I've been a member since... 2015. Always been $3 for me. Must've been a really long time ago. :D  It is still $3.

I am sure it was before 2015 when it was $5

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am sure it was before 2015 when it was $5

As I recall , the change took place about 2006 or so.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 4:30 AM, episemion said:

As I recall , the change took place about 2006 or so.

OMG, can't believe I was a member that long ago. The good old days are surely better as far as Pinecone is concerned and lotsa other sites, I am afraid! :

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I recently rejoined Pinecone. I have completed three paid surveys and they each paid $1.00 (USD) per survey rather than $3.00 a survey as they have paid previously. I have not received a response to my inquiries about the drop in payment amount per survey. I will not be continuing with them, as I have so many paid survey opportunities with top tier companies that pay substantially. Not worth it for 1.00 a survey.

2 hours ago, kcfield said:

I recently rejoined Pinecone. I have completed three paid surveys and they each paid $1.00 (USD) per survey rather than $3.00 a survey as they have paid previously. I have not received a response to my inquiries about the drop in payment amount per survey. I will not be continuing with them, as I have so many paid survey opportunities with top tier companies that pay substantially. Not worth it for 1.00 a survey.

I have been with Pinecone for many years. I get about one survey per month nowadays but often do not qualify. To the best of my knowledge, surveys are $3, used to be $5 way in the past

I have no idea why you are only being paid $1 per survey as I truly thought the going rate was $3. Hope you get a response to your inquiry but don't hold your breath. Pinecone is not what it used to be by any stretch of the imagination. 

About 6 months ago I got an email that they were going to offer PayPal again. But so far it hasn't happened. 

Please let us know what Pinecone has to say IF they get back to you. Best of luck.