Anyone take the OneOpinion 'Gutsy Women' Survey?

SupremeC

On 5/21 I sat for 80+ minutes answering questions and watching two episodes of the upcoming Apple TV+ Hillary and Chelsea Clinton docuseries 'Gutsy Women' which was worth 2000 points. After completing the survey, the last page said, "WE'RE SORRY, YOU DID NOT QUALIFY TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY ON THIS OCCASION," and I was not rewarded the points. So, naturally I emailed them and today was told this:

Unfortunately, we have verified that you did not qualify for this survey. We try our best to determine if you qualify or not as quickly as possible. Please remember that if you do not qualify and complete the survey, your information is not used in our research.

I ended up telling them that I don't care if I qualified. We are not rewarded points for qualifying for surveys, we are rewarded points for completing surveys. I sat for 80+ minutes and completed that survey, therefore I was entitled to the points. Whether or not my opinions or information is used after the fact isn't germane.

I was curious how many people they screwed or attempted to screw out of the 2000 points.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

• SupremeC changed the title to Anyone take the OneOpinion 'Gutsy Women' Survey?
21 minutes ago, SupremeC said:

On 5/21 I sat for 80+ minutes answering questions and watching two episodes of the upcoming Apple TV+ Hillary and Chelsea Clinton docuseries 'Gutsy Women' which was worth 2000 points. After completing the survey, the last page said, "WE'RE SORRY, YOU DID NOT QUALIFY TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY ON THIS OCCASION," and I was not rewarded the points. So, naturally I emailed them and today was told this:

I ended up telling them that I don't care if I qualified. We are not rewarded points for qualifying for surveys, we are rewarded points for completing surveys. I sat for 80+ minutes and completed that survey, therefore I was entitled to the points. Whether or not my opinions or information is used after the fact isn't germane.

I was curious how many people they screwed or attempted to screw out of the 2000 points.

I would hit the roof if that happened to me, I would be furious.

Please don't give up and demand that they give you what you are due, or threaten them with legal action.

I am sick and tired of these scamming no good companies getting away with murder

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never touch any surveys that involve watching a TV show or such. Have read too many stories about time spent (wasted) and not compensated. This on many sites, not just One Opinion.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I never touch any surveys that involve watching a TV show or such. Have read too many stories about time spent (wasted) and not compensated. This on many sites, not just One Opinion.

I no longer take them. Not only because of not ultimately qualifying , but the time needed is more than I am willing to spend. Did one once and got credit , but the 30 minute show I had to watch was an absolute stinker (lasted only a few episodes when broadcast - nobody liked it). Not worth the points.

• Like 2

Well let's see:

1.  Hillary and Chelsea Clinton docuseries...............

2. Cash....................

3. You complain...............

Hope that we are still able to see you posting here after complaining about anything connected to that woman!!!

• Haha 3

All I can say it I am sorry. It was not fair to you. They get the info and then deny you the credit.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2022 at 3:37 PM, Bal said:

I would hit the roof if that happened to me, I would be furious.

Please don't give up and demand that they give you what you are due, or threaten them with legal action.

I am sick and tired of these scamming no good companies getting away with murder

I did end up getting the 2000 points. I was just so bewildered by their reasoning for attempting to not give me the reward.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 1:53 AM, episemion said:

I no longer take them. Not only because of not ultimately qualifying , but the time needed is more than I am willing to spend. Did one once and got credit , but the 30 minute show I had to watch was an absolute stinker (lasted only a few episodes when broadcast - nobody liked it). Not worth the points.

I never had a problem before. Nonetheless, I am reluctant to do any in the future.