Will not pay

Sanman

Has anyone had any dealings with Inbox Dollars .? I took their surveys . Earned the proper amount to redeem and they simply will not honor their terms . I have been emailing back and forth for weeks now . All I get is form letter telling me I have a ticket . Is there any recourse you can take against these dishonest survey companies?

You have to watch out for them.  They sent me a bad check.  Had to get the BBB involved to get my money and bad check fee.  I then quit them.  They have a lot of complaints filed against them.  BEWARE!

• Sad 1

On 5/26/2022 at 6:40 AM, Sanman said:

Has anyone had any dealings with Inbox Dollars .? I took their surveys . Earned the proper amount to redeem and they simply will not honor their terms . I have been emailing back and forth for weeks now . All I get is form letter telling me I have a ticket . Is there any recourse you can take against these dishonest survey companies?

Had similar problems, FINALLY got my meager bucks and quit but it took a month! Don't think we have any recourse with these dishonest companies. I've tried BBB and my state attorney generals office with other sites and am repeatedly told that they can just do so much as there are no laws protecting us.

I would keep asking over and over again until you are a a real pain to them and they might finally pay...and THEN QUIT!