I Finally Got an Invitation to join Prolific BUT

Sandy21

Sandy, I am sorry for all of your losses at one time. That is so sad. Being on our own financially is hard too, as I am. Well, I am glad you made a decision. I hope you do Paid Viewpoint which someone also mentioned above. That's my second favorite site and add up quickly. In answer to your question, so far I have not received any form for taxes from Prolific because it's U.K.based but if Paypal is going to be doing that and all I ever get are Paypal payments, hmmm...I'll have to declare it. Which is OK. I hope you can find some companies that are good. I wish I could. I started doing these 12 years ago with 30 companies! Now I am down to about 5 :-(

• Like 1

On 5/29/2022 at 4:15 PM, cricket said:

Sandy, I am sorry for all of your losses at one time. That is so sad. Being on our own financially is hard too, as I am. Well, I am glad you made a decision. I hope you do Paid Viewpoint which someone also mentioned above. That's my second favorite site and add up quickly. In answer to your question, so far I have not received any form for taxes from Prolific because it's U.K.based but if Paypal is going to be doing that and all I ever get are Paypal payments, hmmm...I'll have to declare it. Which is OK. I hope you can find some companies that are good. I wish I could. I started doing these 12 years ago with 30 companies! Now I am down to about 5 :-(

Thank you for all your kind words. Life is really tough at times as apparently you know as well. I WILL try Paid Viewpoint as I really do need to try and bring in some extra cash. I only belong to two active sites at present and that is truly not enough. 

Thanks again! :)

• 1 month later...