Tellwut has a survey, would you recommend them to your friends?

schludermann

Tellwut wants more members and they are reminding current members that they are leaving pennies on the table by not luring their friends. I gave a long comment to this, basically positioning that i wouldn’t do this to someone i intend to visit with in the future. Basically Tellwut has been captured by their clients and can lead to a lousy experience. I know that there are other folks here on SP that went through the Tellwut ringer and might want to leave their referral sentiments. Search for “Together on Tellwut”

https://www.tellwut.com/surveys/current-affairs/news/142011-together-on-tellwut.html

• Like 1

I am one of those who have been repeatedly through the Tellwut wringer. I am still with them but totally disillusioned as I am banned from most of their surveys, customer service has no idea why I am banned as well as loads of other members, but they are unable to do anything about it.

As of late, IF I qualify for any surveys and finish them I get the message after I am totally done that I don't qualify. I write to customer service and they sometimes give me the points and sometimes they don't.  I wound NEVER write if I hadn't finished the survey in good faith.

I would not recommend Tellwut to a friend or enemy which is really quite sad as I really thought awhile ago that they were the best out there. I keep hoping that things will improve with Tellwut and they will get back to the site I so enjoyed in the past! 

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am one of those who have been repeatedly through the Tellwut wringer.

If your not blocked from comments, I think your experience is particularly relevant. Articulate, responsive and patience. From my assement, most members od Tellwut are insular, no other survey panel participation and their vapid responses indicate as such. If you're not blocked from commenting, you should add your well articulated deficiencies, more like incompetence, of Tellwut. I'm already backing you up.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, schludermann said:

If your not blocked from comments, I think your experience is particularly relevant. Articulate, responsive and patience. From my assement, most members od Tellwut are insular, no other survey panel participation and their vapid responses indicate as such. If you're not blocked from commenting, you should add your well articulated deficiencies, more like incompetence, of Tellwut. I'm already backing you up.

I DID take this survey when it was first offered. But I don't  comment on Tellwut surveys  as I've seen many members respond in a very inappropriate  manner. I choose not to get entangled in  nasty debates so I just leave my comments here as I know Tellwut checks out SP. :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I've seen many members respond in a very inappropriate  manner

I understand that very well. If you noticed, Tellwut has a comment about staying on topic. this started a couple of months ago that Tellwut stated they would pull inappropriate responses. it's been better lately, less provocative.

I have been with Tellwut for about 7 years, I have found them to be better as time has gone on, Naturally I don't qualify for every survey but if I don't I am informed quickly, a couple times I spent about 7 minutes doing a survey to be notified I was not qualified, I noted this survey number and contacted Tellwut, they granted me the points and thanked me for letting them know.

On 6/3/2022 at 2:17 PM, glorioussnookie said:

I have been with Tellwut for about 7 years, I have found them to be better as time has gone on, Naturally I don't qualify for every survey but if I don't I am informed quickly, a couple times I spent about 7 minutes doing a survey to be notified I was not qualified, I noted this survey number and contacted Tellwut, they granted me the points and thanked me for letting them know.

I think Tellwut should grant additional points for contacting them. Panelists that do this are providing valuable, albeit indirect feedback, on the sucky survey practices of their clients.  I usually start my emails, or early in the email, to Tellwut Support. "I don't want want points, I want the clients to stop being dishonest".  I say this because EVERYONE benefits. For me, the intrinsic reward is just as valuable as penny points.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1