BRANDED SURVEYS--NO SURVEYS

TreeBranch

Is anyone else having trouble having surveys on Branded Surveys to answer?  I've been doing surveys with Branded Surveys for 6 months.  I've always had surveys to try.  I may not be a match and wouldn't get any points, but there were always surveys to try.  In the past few days, there aren't any surveys, even when I try various times during the day and even if I immediately reply to Branded Surveys emails that there are surveys available.  Sometimes a couple of surveys will appear for a second but then disappear.  Just wondering if it's happening to anyone else trying to do surveys with Branded Surveys.  

Over the years this has happened to me but it usually doesn't last too long. Appearing and disappearing surveys has happened a lot lately. You are not alone in this frustration

I have encountered this problem with Branded Surveys in the past. I even tried waiting a few days before trying to take surveys only to still be denied any surveys. This is why I left them for a while. I then rejoined them in May 2022 and hope this does not happen again. The bad part is that when I reached out to their support, they gave some lame excuse about having problems with my IP address. I assured them that I don't use a VPN and my IP address is dynamic as opposed to static. This is why I feel like I'm walking on egg shells with them when taking their surveys. I always think, "Is this going to be my last survey with them?" My advice is, PLEASE DON'T DEPEND ON ANY ONE SITE. Try to earn a little on many sites. Also cash out when you get to the minimum. It's better to have this happen to you when you're trying to cash out at $5 than say $45 or something like that. I also recommend you leave them for a few months then join them again. When you come back to them, don't go hard with the survey taking. Take a few surveys and leave the site for a few days. Then come back and take a few more. That is what I have been doing, and so far, so good for now. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the suggestion to leave Branded for a while and then go back and do a few surveys only periodically.  I'm looking at other sites to join.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crmag9977 said:

Branded has real low survey inventory right now it seems . For whatever reason..

I am noticing this too the last few days

I finally got to take a survey today. After completing the whole thing (was supposed to be 10 minutes for 64 lousy points but took 20 minutes) when I returned to the home page right on the home page it said  "Survey is now closed." So much for my 64 hard earned and never gotten points.