Dynata is already ruining branded surveys

Crmag9977

I have frequently finished a survey just to have some 'technical error' given or 'survey is full' come up. I have had to contest not getting credit for a while now. I have had some success when I do that.

For a few weeks now  I've gotten very few surveys as have many others here on SP.  Another recent problem is that often I complete a survey and am directed  to the home page that  says the survey is full so obiously i get no points..

Wonder if either one of th above-mentioned problems is due to Dynata.

14 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

I have frequently finished a survey just to have some 'technical error' given or 'survey is full' come up. I have had to contest not getting credit for a while now. I have had some success when I do that.

Glad you've had some success contesting not getting credit. Unfortunately I have not and it's very frustrating. 

I had no idea that Branded Surveys was acquired by Dynata.  That is absolutely the WORST news possible and they are the most despicable company around.  They ruined just about all of the other panels like OneOpinion, e-rewards and others.  I imagine Dynata is going to be dropping many people off the Branded Surveys panel like they did all of the other platforms.  

• Like 2