"Bombarded" by Pinecone?

KBLover

Not complaining at all but I've been getting practically bombarded by Pinecone lately. I've just gotten my fourth invite in about two weeks.

Since no dq, it's good money. I hope this continues. Keep me busy!

Anyone else experiencing this?

I did a qualifier with them yesterday so I know a survey is around the corner...this is a company that is worthy of 100% rating on here...they always pay...never any trouble..never dq'd...never ask stupid questions that pertain to the survey you're taking...always simple surveys..no longer usually than 15 minutes...in my book this company is top notch & others need to take after this company :D

As soon as I mention it I get the Pinecone survey in my inbox...a quick 15 minute survey..no bullshit...no stupid questions...actually products that interest me....money in Paypal in like 2 days...sweet ..this company rocks :D

It's either feast or famine with this company.I did 5 in Dec. ,2 in Jan. and this month I have gotten 1 so far.There have been 2 times that I hadn't received my payment and they fixed it both times without incident.Yes I agree they don't ask stupid questions and I wish more companies were like this.There is a but in here and mine is where are the PT'S?I haven't gotten one from them in a long time,has anyone else received one lately?

It's either feast or famine with this company.I did 5 in Dec. ,2 in Jan. and this month I have gotten 1 so far.There have been 2 times that I hadn't received my payment and they fixed it both times without incident.Yes I agree they don't ask stupid questions and I wish more companies were like this.There is a but in here and mine is where are the PT'S?I haven't gotten one from them in a long time,has anyone else received one lately?

I say you go onto Pinecone & update your profile...I've done that for a bunch of survey companies that I'm with & I've noticed that since I've refreshed everything for 2011 I'm getting tons of survey requests from companies now...

Yeah, I got another one - so that's 5 in within 2 weeks.

Amazing - never had a run like this with them.

I do notice the feast/famine cycle with them - maybe it's in their processes somewhere.

I agree about the product tests, I haven't gotten one of those in a LONG time.

I've only been getting 1 or maybe 2 a month from them for a while. As for the product tests, I haven't tested anything for them since last June but I've been offered to test products 12 times since, but they never arrive!