Toluna is still up to its old tricks

Gemini43

Toluna is still allowing it's repondents to fully complete a survey; all too often involving a lot of work with much typing and going on forever, then on being returned to the Toluna Home Page, informed that the survey had either filled up, or that they were 'Looking for a slightly different profile'!  Or, sometimes, not being returned to the Toluna Site at all but just left high and dry and having to physically go back to the site, to find on checking their points account, they have not received the points for the survey!  When contacting Toluna Support, they are told rather loftily that other people were completing surveys at the same time as them and it is just that the survey quota gets filled up 'Just as other respondents are finishing the same survey'. Or some such!  This can't be right surely?  I am a member of several survey companies and none of them behave like this.  Most of the time, the preliminary questions are got out of the way at the beginning of the survey and if necessary one is screened out then.  NOT right at the end, or even halfway through; which is bad enough. This is showing a complete lack of consideration for their respondents! 

• Sad 1

Wouldn't ever join them or do a survey for them.  They tried to pull a fast one with me and stated that I had broken their rules.

At that time I had just joined and completed one and only one survey!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave up on Toluna over a year ago..waste of time & little points offered for surveys which are equal to nothing as other survey sites offer way better incentives..not worth the time or hassle with Toluna