Tellwut, fewer and fewer surveys

Sandy21

Has anyone noticed that Tellwut appears to have many more members (and continuing to increase daily) and fewer and fewer surveys? I usually look at what they post at the bottom of the list of surveys that are supposedly  available for you.

I have barely been able to take any surveys whatsoever  this week as most have reached their quote or I don't qualify.  I chalk that up to more members filling surveys up so much faster AND far less surveys.

I find this very sad and disappointing as they were my A#1 moneymaker and it appears that things are just not the same anymore. I am hoping that things will return to the way they were but I have my doubts.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks

Seems to be this way with lots of survey sites nowadays. A sign of the  times, I guess.  :(

• Sad 1

I've been getting fewer, but I was off grid for a week and didn't do anything at Tellwut during that time. Since completing one survey after I started up again, I've been getting the usual number of member generated surveys, but nothing in email, which are the ones I usually try for there.

41 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

I've been getting fewer, but I was off grid for a week and didn't do anything at Tellwut during that time. Since completing one survey after I started up again, I've been getting the usual number of member generated surveys, but nothing in email, which are the ones I usually try for there.

Thanks for the reply. I am getting no email survey invitations either which is also unusual.

And today the very few surveys that are offered to me repeatedly come up with "Session timeout. Please start a new session at the partner site"  This happens maybe three minutes into the survey and that is the end of the survey. I am not happy

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was rarely completing surveys on Tellwut for over a year, but did the little quick polls that get posted daily.  Sometimes I would click through the few that were offered to me just to have the "sweepstakes" entries for 4000 points.  Then Thursday night, June 30 2022 I started qualifying and completing several surveys, and did some more on Friday July 1.  It is like the whole system reset for me.  So, I do not have any explanation, but sometimes things just change!

On 7/3/2022 at 1:36 PM, nanbym said:

I was rarely completing surveys on Tellwut for over a year, but did the little quick polls that get posted daily.  Sometimes I would click through the few that were offered to me just to have the "sweepstakes" entries for 4000 points.  Then Thursday night, June 30 2022 I started qualifying and completing several surveys, and did some more on Friday July 1.  It is like the whole system reset for me.  So, I do not have any explanation, but sometimes things just change!

I agree on "sometimes things just change".

• 1 month later...

It seems like this mainly happens when you're on Tellwut for extended periods of time, for whatever reason.  I've been a member on there twice, and have been there the 2nd time for a month now.  So far so good.  However, when I was a member the 1st time, the same thing happened to me, that others here have experienced.  Hmmm.....