Pinecone payment

footfree

I just cashed out at Pinecone and then went to Wallet and entered my codes but my balance is showing $0 . How long does it take to show up - like 24 hours or something .It was glitchy when I put in the funds so I'm wanting to make sure I didn't get cheated out of my money.

I'm a little confused with your question about putting in codes. 

I do believe that different rewards take different amounts of time. Since PayPal is no long an option I've only cashed out for a virtual Visa and that took about 3 business days.

I do the bank transfer, where Pinecone sends me a code then I enter it at Wallet and they put the money in my bank- it's been pretty smooth doing it this way - well until now. I wrote to Wallet and she said she would look into it. I will contact Pinecone if need be as far as I'm concerned they really need to fix it between themselves.

I thought i replied early this morning.  I did a bank transfer cash out with Pinecone on 24June I received the seperate confirmation email with the pin on 27Jun and was able to claim and send the money to my checking account

• Like 1

6 hours ago, footfree said:

I do the bank transfer, where Pinecone sends me a code then I enter it at Wallet and they put the money in my bank- it's been pretty smooth doing it this way - well until now. I wrote to Wallet and she said she would look into it. I will contact Pinecone if need be as far as I'm concerned they really need to fix it between themselves.

Thanks for explaining. Hope itcworks out!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 9:41 PM, Lab6689 said:

I thought i replied early this morning.  I did a bank transfer cash out with Pinecone on 24June I received the seperate confirmation email with the pin on 27Jun and was able to claim and send the money to my checking account

I got the pin and the code  next day put it in at Wallet and it's not in my wallet.Tried reentering the code and the pin and it says I already entered it but there's no funds in my account.Hopefully I hear back from them after the the 4th .

Does it show in the your history you may have claimed it.  I'm pretty sure when I did it once I entered the pin and got the next page I clicked on the money & immediately sent it from the "wallet" to my bank account.  I'm sorry I don't remember step by step and what each page looked like.  It's 2 or 3 clicks and it's done

I tried to cash out yesterday and noticed that a lot of the gift cards are now a minimum of $25.  That will take me a while to get to.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 4:07 AM, Lab6689 said:

Does it show in the your history you may have claimed it.  I'm pretty sure when I did it once I entered the pin and got the next page I clicked on the money & immediately sent it from the "wallet" to my bank account.  I'm sorry I don't remember step by step and what each page looked like.  It's 2 or 3 clicks and it's done

I sent Wallet a email and they said they would look in to it. Well a few days later it showed up in my account but it was becasue I went looking for it not that they emailed me back. Anyways I did a search of all my old emails from them and ran across a old email saying that I needed to verify my account ,however I missed that email and never did. So once I inquired  I guess that was good enough and a couple of days later I got my money.