What is your experience with Gongos?

Sandy21

Over the years I've been a member of a lot of online panels sponsored by Gongos. Some last a long time and some come and go quickly. At the moment I belong to 2 Gongos panels and they are minimum moneymakers but most of their surveys are short. Sometimes a focus group pops up here and there as well.

Your thoughts?

• Sandy21 changed the title to What is your experience with Gongos?
  • 3 months later...

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experiences with Gongos? I still do belong to two of their panels but not much is happening with either one. 

Some years back Gongos seemed to be much more active with many more money-making opportunities.

• 9 months later...

Obviously I have brought this up before but never gotten any response. Just wondering if anyone would care to share their experiences with Gongos. Or maybe you never heard of Gongos before?

I've heard of Gongos, but I don't think I have done any panels with them.  I have a Medicare panel I am involved with right now, but they are not Gonzos.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NFriday said:

I've heard of Gongos, but I don't think I have done any panels with them.  I have a Medicare panel I am involved with right now, but they are not Gonzos.

I still belong to two panels and I have for many years. Unfortunately they are really rather inactive for me.  I was wondering if anyone here on Survey Police belonged to any active Gongos panels. There used to be a lot more panels and loads more activities with decent compenstion but not anymore.

2 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Some good, some bad

So you belong to some Gongos panels and some are good and some are bad?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I joined a community called the Bridge by Gongos. It was fine at first, I was able to redeem a gift card. I tried to sign in to my account a couple weeks ago, it said my password was incorrect, it locked me out. It gave an email address to send a message to. I have sent a couple messages, no response at all. I can't go to the website, it keeps going to the sign in page. It's a terrible experience.

24 minutes ago, Cocoabeansmom said:

I joined a community called the Bridge by Gongos. It was fine at first, I was able to redeem a gift card. I tried to sign in to my account a couple weeks ago, it said my password was incorrect, it locked me out. It gave an email address to send a message to. I have sent a couple messages, no response at all. I can't go to the website, it keeps going to the sign in page. It's a terrible experience.

I had a similar experience about 3 years back. You are not alone/