Paradigm/Tellwut is trolling for members.

schludermann

:rolleyes:  Tellwut is looking for members, Take notice SP and put that in your next news letter. This is the second time in six weeks. 

I of course always have something to comment on the survey industry. This version, I put Tellwut between a rock and a slime place. 

There are several deterrents to referring friends to Tellwut. Tellwut allows external panels to abuse members, long time to screen out. I think panels can figure out if there's a match in 20 questions, not 20 minutes.

The issue of Undisclosed routers, Tellwut says this is not allowed. However, external panels still do it. Since i’m probably on only one sending feedback, the practice contiinues. Routers are back to back screeners the member gets passed thru.

Undisclosed omnibus surveys. Omnibus surveys are actially several or more surveys stitched together, back-to-back on a a range of  often unrelated topics. The panelist can be shuttled from on panel website to another during an omnibus. The real stinker to omnibus surveys is that panels can get free work. If an omnibus is comprised of 5 sub-surveys, and you screen out of the last one. The panelist gets nothing for 20 minutes and four prior surveys get to keep the information. This is allowed by the terms and conditions Y’all agree to. Trying to get the penny points from and omnibus takes effort, time and aggravation. If the points are awarded, double effort was expended.

The next thing that is probably the hardest to overcome, are first impressions. This was the big block when i tried to convince others to try surveys. Many candidates i reached out for referral already have had a first impression. Oft, they have already been screwed out of time and effort by those ultra hyped mobile game survey sites. Burgeoning panelist s learn to expect being screwed out of money. First impressions take a lot more than penny points to over come.

Probably the best candidate group for panelist activities are middle aged and younger disabled. However, there is great trepidation engaging in surveys. Because they are worried they may loose their benefits if they engage with surveys that pay something.. they are not going to risk their monthly stipend for penny points. The survey industry knows this, but will not help these candidates understanding how survey earnings fit into disability or retirement. Lastly, I am not about to risk poisoning a friendship for penny points.

There are some terrible panels that operate through Tellwut and other panelist administration sites. Tellwut basically whitewashes those garbage survey groups. However, if one can identify a poison panel, such as JD Power, its possible to request Tellwut blocked them, like they can block panelists for frivolous and fraudulent, activity, this is 97.5% effective, those junk panels can still sneak in through router surveys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1