Lonnnnnnnnng Ipsos Survey

jessmac78

Anyone ever get this one? It's a survey about TV programming with some specials/movies thrown in. I have to laugh because my survey platform says it's about 15 minutes long, yet it usually takes me at least an hour to get through. They give you a huge list of TV shows,  movies, specials, most of which I have never heard of (yeah, I don't really watch a lot of television, so maybe it takes you a lot less time to do). There has to be at least 50 names on the list. They ask you what best describes each one, and then where you can watch them. I've taken this survey a few times over the past couple of years, and I always end up having to Google most of the list to see what kind of show/movie it is exactly and where it can be seen. Now I've gotten to the point where I'll be able to recognize the survey after the first few non-demographic questions and I'll close it out. It's just a huge waste of time for little compensation. 

I was just curious to know whether anyone else has ever done this one. 

• Like 2

I've gotten these on some survey panels. They usually are Ipsos ones. After doing a couple of them, I stopped, because it took much longer than the panel indicated, and to me, it wasn't worth the money. Yeah, it asks where it can be seen. Most of them I have no idea, and I'm not gonna waste my time looking them up on Google. And most of them, I never heard of either. I think Ipsos makes them up. Actually, I X out of any Ipsos survey I see. They are colossal time wasters, and I've been screened out 20-30 minutes into the survey. 

• Like 1