Never qualifying for pure spectrum!

Sandy21

I have never EV,ER qualified for even one pure spectrum survey on any panel, not ever!  Lately when I see that red, green, yellow, and blue circular rotation I immediately  back out. I am so utterly sick and tired of jumping through  their hoop and wasting my time and NEVER qualifying.

Has anyone  ever qualified for pure spectrum surveys? Maybe it's just me?!

I wonder if Pure Spectrum is a router. I've seen them plenty of times where I answer a few questions, and get connected to another survey site. But now that I think of it, I don't believe I've ever actually completed a Pure Spectrum survey. 

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I wonder if Pure Spectrum is a router. I've seen them plenty of times where I answer a few questions, and get connected to another survey site. But now that I think of it, I don't believe I've ever actually completed a Pure Spectrum survey. 

Bet it's a router! 

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking it was just me

No matter what, it's very annoying.to never qualify. 

• 7 months later...

I have been getting spectrum surveys too.  I just got a few on Clear Voice, which never has them.  I got a bunch of them on either Be Fortright  or LifePoints, and I am never eligible for them.  They keep asking me if I have bought, and then they have a drop down box, and I click on women's clothing, but I am never eligible.  I just hate them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been seeing them for several years , mostly on mypoints and periodically on One Opinion. they always start by asking several basic questions , then you get sent to some other company where the survey starts and almost always is a DQ. Not fond of them either.

• Thanks 1