Tellwut surveys Offline?

schludermann

Over the last week i’ve been increasing experiencing surveys failing to launch from to panelist dash board and hangs with the message

“We're sorry, but this project has closed. Thank you for your time”

i didn’t think much of it, they were the exceptionally high reward surveys. I didn’t expect to qualify, but i wanted to see what Tellwut was pulling this time, that will be in a separate discussion. However, i was annoyed that didn’t get my entry for the weekly pile of pennies drawing.

However, this morning, all surveys, even the low point surveys did this. Has anyone else experienced similar?

I completed 2 surveys from Research Insights this morning and with the 50 pt bonus, it's not a complete waste of time.  I am 400 points away from cashing out to PayPal !  I have had a definite increase in completions with Tellwut since last weekend.  I never look a gift horse in the mouth!

• 1 month later...

It seems like this happens on Tellwut if you've been a member for an extended amount of time.  I recently joined it for the 2nd time recently, and so far so good.  The same was true when I was a member the 1st time.  I've been on there for a little over a month now.  However, the 1st time I was on there, for a little over a year, I began to experience the same thing, that others here have.