Worthless Tellwut High point surveys are back

schludermann

Before the surveys went offline this morning. Tellwut had a spate of very high point, several thousand points, and relatively  low duration surveys, under 30min or less. Usually, opportunities like this are for something very specific, meaning one in a million hits. Such as insulin injectors, aligned with the magnetic field,  insurance executives slumming before breakfast(JD Powers) and medical Guinea pig screening. I did the screen out dance to end the screening and get my pile of pennies drawing entry. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, schludermann said:

Before the surveys went offline this morning. Tellwut had a spate of very high point, low duration surveys. Usually, opportunities like this are for something very specific, meaning one in a million hits. Such as insulin injectors, aligned with the magnetic field,  insurance executives slumming before breakfast(JD Powers) and medical Guinea pig screening. I did the screen out dance to end the screening and get my pile of pennies drawing entry. 

I did one of the surveys yesterday it was rather long but it was for 100 points so I thought I would go for it.I completed it and hit submit and I got the Quota Full

I was ticked so I emailed Tellwut  no response yet  normally I just move on but not this time

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I did one and sent a message "it was a sooo long". I forget the site but no rsponse; it may have been this site.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 6:13 AM, peach6 said:

I did one of the surveys yesterday it was rather long but it was for 100 points so I thought I would go for it.I completed it and hit submit and I got the Quota Full

I was ticked so I emailed Tellwut  no response yet  normally I just move on but not this time

I've pretty much stopped emailing Tellwut customer support as I feel like I'm begging for points and I am not at all happy with the response as of late, IF there is  response!. AND there have been so many surveys that I have taken with them in the past few weeks for 50 to 100 points and I finish them all honestly and I get "you don't qualify" or "Quota Reached" after finishing each and every survey. 

I took an 800 point survey about a week ago and it was long and tedious so I DID write to CS but I never heard back. Very disappointing. 

Has anyone noticed a lot less surveys here as well as the number of members grows by thousands daily? A sign of the times, I guess. :-(

On 7/8/2022 at 1:20 PM, peach6 said:

I was rather surprised Tellwut got back to me and gave me the 100 points

Consider yourself lucky. Maybe they don't give you a hard time for lesser point surveys but the larger point ones I seem to NOT get a response or they come up with some excuse saying you don't deserve the points. A few times they have given me partial credit or none at all..

With fewer and fewer surveys available here for me and more and more members signed up daily I am just not meeting my quote for this site as I used to. I am very disappointed as they were a real money-maker for me. Not anymore....

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/23/2022 at 12:54 PM, Sandy21 said:

I've pretty much stopped emailing Tellwut customer support as I feel like I'm begging for points and I am not at all happy with the response as of late, IF there is  response!. AND there have been so many surveys that I have taken with them in the past few weeks for 50 to 100 points and I finish them all honestly and I get "you don't qualify" or "Quota Reached" after finishing each and every survey. 

I took an 800 point survey about a week ago and it was long and tedious so I DID write to CS but I never heard back. Very disappointing. 

Has anyone noticed a lot less surveys here as well as the number of members grows by thousands daily? A sign of the times, I guess. :-(

I need to be fair to Tellwut. I remembered posting here that I had not heard back from Tellwut  about an 800 point survey. But today, well over 2 weeks later, I received an email  awarding me the 800 missing points! To say I was shocked is putting it mildly. ThankYOU, Tellwut! :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1