Time Wasting Questions

ConnecticutMarc

Whenever I do any surveys at Dynata at Offernation, Superpay.me or Rewarding Ways, I always have to first deal with a long series of repetitive questions which I think are intended only to waste time before I can start the actual survey. I have learned to speed though them as fast as I can. It became obvious to me a long time ago that the answers that I write don't seem to matter to the dope or dopes who cooked up those idiotic questions.

• Like 1

Dynata just sucks. Any Dynata owned survey panel (and there are lots of them) is trash. I've dumped any survey panel that is Dynata owned. This horrid excuse for a company will not get any of my business or time.

20 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Whenever I do any surveys at Dynata at Offernation, Superpay.me or Rewarding Ways, I always have to first deal with a long series of repetitive questions which I think are intended only to waste time before I can start the actual survey. I have learned to speed though them as fast as I can. It became obvious to me a long time ago that the answers that I write don't seem to matter to the dope or dopes who cooked up those idiotic questions.

What sort of questions are you referring to? Surveys generally have demographic questions (age , gender , location , etc.) at the start. 

These are not demographic questions. They are endless nonsense questions, sometimes as many as 25 like about your lawn, just unrelated stuff. Then after 10 minutes, they tell you you're not qualified. This is why I don't do One Opinion anymore. They were great until they started this Dynata nonsense. Plus they pay so little for a half hour! You make 5x as much for a few minutes on Prolific with surveys that are really interesting. I wish there were more like that company.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cricket said:

These are not demographic questions. They are endless nonsense questions, sometimes as many as 25 like about your lawn, just unrelated stuff. Then after 10 minutes, they tell you you're not qualified. This is why I don't do One Opinion anymore. They were great until they started this Dynata nonsense. Plus they pay so little for a half hour! You make 5x as much for a few minutes on Prolific with surveys that are really interesting. I wish there were more like that company.

I use One Opinion , but have not seen those types of questions. My issue with the site now is the lack of activity.

On 7/11/2022 at 6:42 AM, episemion said:

What sort of questions are you referring to? Surveys generally have demographic questions (age , gender , location , etc.) at the start. 

See Cricket's response.

On 7/10/2022 at 2:51 PM, ConnecticutMarc said:

Dynata are awful for this. Ever had the one where they ask you what you would take to the beach or something, or the one about about your favorite sandwiches, complete waste of time.

I always give them silly answers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bal said:

Dynata are awful for this. Ever had the one where they ask you what you would take to the beach or something, or the one about about your favorite sandwiches, complete waste of time.

I always give them silly answers.

So do I!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 3:23 PM, cricket said:

Yes, Prolific is great, until they decide to toss you out, which they did to me almost a year ago.   Of course they would not tell me why.  I think I was making more money from them than they were comfortable with. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had a survey from those folks today with one of those idiotic questions about travel.  Wrote it up, but there was no "submit" or forward button so just gave up.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Side_Hustle said:

Paid viewpoint is the worst with these silly same ole questions. Annoying much. :roll:

Those are Trait Score surveys and are there to check that you are reading the questions and answering consistently. You still get paid $.10 and they only take a couple of minutes at best.

• Like 1