Problems with Lifepoints

Dirkj

Hello , me and other people have their accounts closed by LifePoints without any reason . They  just send an automatic email that you didn't follow their terms .

I have been a member of LifePoints for three years and i really can not imagine what i did wrong .

My points , and of which many , others are gone , vanished ! I feel really bad because of this . 

Does anyone have the same experience ?, please contact [email protected]

I'm still with them but not nearly the surveys I used to get with them  and many times lately when I do have some and click on them they are already closed.

20 hours ago, peach6 said:

I'm still with them but not nearly the surveys I used to get with them  and many times lately when I do have some and click on them they are already closed.

Been with them for 20 years. Started when they were still mysurvey. Maybe not as many surveys , but at least a steady supply. Always follow the rules and have never had account issues that I can recall. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/15/2022 at 4:48 AM, Dirkj said:

Hello , me and other people have their accounts closed by LifePoints without any reason . They  just send an automatic email that you didn't follow their terms .

I have been a member of LifePoints for three years and i really can not imagine what i did wrong .

My points , and of which many , others are gone , vanished ! I feel really bad because of this . 

Does anyone have the same experience ?, please contact [email protected]

They did this to me a few months ago and did it to loads of others as well. Check it out here on SP.

I was with them for more than 15 years and this time when I went to cash out, like so many  others, they dumped me and refused to give me any reason.

YOU  ARE NOT ALONE. LifePoints  is lower than dirt as far as I am concerned! 

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am finally getting some surveys I finish. I will stay with them. I do wish they would tell us what we do wrong or give a warning.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, mnleona said:

I am finally getting some surveys I finish. I will stay with them. I do wish they would tell us what we do wrong or give a warning.

That would be nice if they would tell a user the rule broken and/or why they were cancelled. Also , give the user a chance to respond to the accusation. Few do that , unfortunately.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, NFriday said:

I did a survey yesterday with LifePoints that gave me over 500 points.  It took me forever to finish it though.  It might have been a 50 minute survey.  

Seem to recall doing at least one of those every year. Tedious , but it does pay.

I got 128 points yesterday, and I have another email today with more surveys.  I did not hear from them in ages, and last week, I started getting some surveys again.  I think I need around 500 more points to cash out for a $25 Amazon.  Right now, this is my best survey site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I got 128 points yesterday, and I have another email today with more surveys.  I did not hear from them in ages, and last week, I started getting some surveys again.  I think I need around 500 more points to cash out for a $25 Amazon.  Right now, this is my best survey site.

Seems like I'm also getting more surveys lately 

• Like 1

They seem to run in streaks. Sometimes there are few surveys and other times there are plenty. Have had days where there were a dozen or more.

14 hours ago, NFriday said:

That and Paidviewpoint. Can usually cash out there once a month.