Problems with Lifepoints

Dirkj

LifePoints is one of my number one survey sites they have paid out to me on a regular basis-- I have received surveys on a regular basis sometimes 2 sometimes 10 it depends on the day I guess-- the surveys are usually a dollar if not more and I enjoy doing them-- doesn't really take long to complete a survey with them particularly and the points add up

My biggest problem with them is when I do the DIARY for 1500 points I never seem to get paid however when I contact them thru support I end up getting paid which is very kind of them considering I put a month's work into documenting purchases and payments

I remember at one point in time I had lost an account because I had duplicate accounts with the survey site-- Two different emails same IP # tho--once I contacted them they straightened me out and I was able to combine the points together--Not sure what survey site it was? I do know they have your IP number so they know if you're using the same computer-- 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KELLYANN said:

My biggest problem with them is when I do the DIARY for 1500 points I never seem to get paid however when I contact them thru support I end up getting paid which is very kind of them considering I put a month's work into documenting purchases and payments

The diary ones can take 3-4 weeks before credit is posted to your account. Generally , those wait until all respondents have completed it and then it gets verified. Takes time. What diary pays that many points there? Most I have ever seen is 750.

• 5 months later...

Llevo muchos años trabajando con muchas paginas de encuestas y esto->"Hice muchas encuestas y ahora nunca me llegan" suele ser lo habitual en muchos paneles, por mi parte es una suposicion (y nunca te lo diran pero) Yo creo fría y firmemente que una vez que retiras el dinero o te fijan como una persona que hace muchas encuestas te dejan de enviarlas (totalmente absurdo)

Entiendo que tal vez deberían tener equidad porque mi sitio o su sitio en una entrada es un sitio menos para otro. Por lo tanto, lo que hacen y para solucionar esto (todo esto son suposiciones pero creo que no me equivoco en absoluto) es acortar la remuneración de cada persona que completa la encuesta (y al mismo tiempo ofrecer más y mejores encuestas de calidad) = mucho trabajo, poco dinero, mucha participación diversa, la empresa gana y

cuando creen que hay más que suficiente por cualquier motivo, simplemente dejan de enviarte encuestas durante mucho tiempo. He experimentado esto muchas veces y en muchos paneles, otra práctica común es no enviar encuestas cuando se está alcanzando el umbral de pago. Esto suele ser más típico y pronunciado, luego misteriosamente cierran el grifo... totalmente deshonesto, ahora extrapole esto a todas estas empresas.

PS: another thing that I forgot to mention: you can think. okay. If there is no room for everyone, send more places so that more people can fill them. This should not be possible since it must always be the pollster who chooses the positions to be filled. Forget about companies like samplicio, yousurvey, pure spectrum, SurveyTime, all of that is plain and simple SCAM for 20 years

in turn all the pages that have research and redirections like the old speak up etc etc... (all of these are problems ) I always advise signing up for pages that their studies create (Toluna, Cint, the old opinionworld) for example, that even if they do not rely on third parties, they do not depend on intermediary rooms to fill out studies,

those can more or less ensure their place and make them is fulfilled, everything else is a problem,100 companies are worth counting on the fingers of one hand and I have half left over.