Memorable Moments rewards

footfree

So I noticed I could cash out and when I went to the reward section all I saw was Walmart and Starbucks.Wondering if thats becasue I'm at Silver   level and it'll open up more gift cards the more I earn? If not then that sucks. Yeah I could use Walmart even though I don't shop there very often -online anyways. Who has only 2 reward options ? It's gotten pitiful.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, somelady said:

Are they still sending surveys? I haven't heard from them since they told everyone to cash out.

I belonged for quite a while and never got to do anything.  I finally just moved on, not sure why I didn't get to do anything.  Never heard from them.

• Like 1

When we got that notice to cash out I never received any monthly reminders from them about The diary so I just deleted them from my folder I didn't think they were  continuing so I was done

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I keep getting emails - the whole structure is different on how they payout. I just got a notice from their parent company Ipsos that they deactivated my account.I wonder if they are connected to each other.Oh well they went down hill anyway.

7 minutes ago, footfree said:

I keep getting emails - the whole structure is different on how they payout. I just got a notice from their parent company Ipsos that they deactivated my account.I wonder if they are connected to each other.Oh well they went down hill anyway.

They were never that great to begin with

• Like 1