Any opinions on e-rewards?

Sandy21

My local supermarket  sent me an invitation to e-rewards. They said that this is the company they use and that my feedback would be appreciated. It appears legit but I really know nothing about this company. Does anyone here have any experience with them or know anything about them? Thanks in advance.

First time poster, longtime lurker ...

I've been a member of E-Rewards for years.  They're Dynata, if that matters to you.  I love them, the surveys are high-paying, and they have great rewards IMO - every month I cash out for 2,400 Southwest Rapid Rewards points, and a $25 Target gift card (that I use to supplement my grocery budget).  They have other gift card rewards that I'll occasionally get - Starbucks, Macy's, Home Depot, Uber.  Definitely worth it to me.

• Like 1

Am a member.  I use them to redeem for hotel points & then redeem for free hotel nights (or what the hotel offers instead of points)

20 hours ago, AZMom said:

First time poster, longtime lurker ...

I've been a member of E-Rewards for years.  They're Dynata, if that matters to you.  I love them, the surveys are high-paying, and they have great rewards IMO - every month I cash out for 2,400 Southwest Rapid Rewards points, and a $25 Target gift card (that I use to supplement my grocery budget).  They have other gift card rewards that I'll occasionally get - Starbucks, Macy's, Home Depot, Uber.  Definitely worth it to me.

Welcome to Survey Police. AND your post is much appreciated. THANK YOU!

6 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

Am a member.  I use them to redeem for hotel points & then redeem for free hotel nights (or what the hotel offers instead of points)

Thanks for your input. Sounds like I might try it.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you check your balance for screen out credit?  Usually e rewards (not always) gives .25 cents credit for every non qualified survey it would say so on the screen out page. I dont recall the exact wording.  will paste next time i screen out.  There is no limit on the number of screen outs in a day

8 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

Did you check your balance for screen out credit?  Usually e rewards (not always) gives .25 cents credit for every non qualified survey it would say so on the screen out page. I dont recall the exact wording.  will paste next time i screen out.  There is no limit on the number of screen outs in a day

You are correct about the 25 cents and I did check before I quit. It just seemed like forever until I could cash so I just didn't want to waste any more time with a new company so I quit. 

• 1 year later...

I always loved e-rewards but I must be doing something wrong. Sinew they redid the site the surveys are longer and the rewards only a few points.  It would now take me years to reach the amount for a  $25. gift card. Is it me?/Would love to hear your opinions. Thank you, Kathy

Sorry, wish I could help but I quit in August.  At that time I figured ot would  take me at least a year before I could cash out for the required $25 minimum.

So it was different  before? Wasn't always like this?

its no longer points its "cents" you get 20 cents per screen out with a max of 5 per 24 hour period for 1.00 in e rewards credits.  Some days i get my buck quick and am done other days I hit a good run & wish I would get screened out so i can hit the max 5.  If you reach "goals" weekly you get extra credits.  I go for hotel points and I can usually hit the 100.00 in a month to redeem.  That said last time I went to redeem I had to verify which was being on the verification site show front/back DL and have a selfie under 30 seconds was done and redeemed no problems