Shopper VIP MISSING REWARD POINTS a/k/a aishopper community, Krealinks

Mogredudn56

This isn't the 1st time I've had issues with this online survey company. They recently redid their webpage, now only showing you your surveys take, reward points and amount of points available for redemption. Previously, it was an actual community where we could give input on a variety of shopping q&a's. Now it's only surveys, no community. 

I emailed Shopper VIP twice on 7/25/22 and previously on 7/6/22, claiming that were showing my point balance as (minus) negative, see email below:

7/25/22 email: Dear Aishopper, - I emailed you on 7/6/22 about MISSING REWARD POINTS, see email below. Now I go to my account and I only have 45 points. I am missing hundreds of points. Please credit my account. My account effective 7/25/22 should have 945 points.

-------------------
7/06/22 email: To whom this may concern, 

You are showing a NEGATIVE 355 POINTS ON MY ACCOUNT.

My account has 500 points. My account also is missing 300 points for the June 14, 2022 Easy Breeze Survey. The email said, you will get 100 points for the Easy Breeze Survey, PLUS an additional 300 points if you complete the second portion of the Easy Breezy survey which I completed.

Please remove the negative -355 points and Adjust my account to show a total of 800 points. I've both ATTACHED AND INSERTED  screenshots from December 2021 to June 2022. I also have copies of your emails.
  • Sad 1