branded surveys

rpc51769

Has anyone noticed a decline in the quality of the survey taking experience since dynata acquired them? I used to have much success in completing and being rewarded with them. Lately, I have run into an unusually high incidence of late disqualifications. I contact them to file a complaint, but I only get around one response for every nine that I submit. Recently, a 150 point survey that took all of my information, thanked me for the completion of said survey was not recognized by BS. When they did get back to me, they only compensated me with 30 instead of the 150.

• Like 1

Absolutely the case. They've gone WAY downhill. 

Besides all you mentioned, I've had far less survey opportunities and those that are there are very low point values. The only 250 point survey I've taken lately was rejected and they subtracted the points. It was long and tedious and it should not have been rejected as I did nothing wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I thought it was just me, but over the past month, it seems like just about EVERY survey is filled or I don't qualify.  I used to get paid for about 70 surveys a week, and now I'm lucky if I get 20.  It definitely has to do with Dynata acquiring Branded Surveys. They poison everything they touch.  They are probably putting restrictions in place on accounts and surveys.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Branded Surveys is now the worst!

I've been a loyal member of Branded Surveys for years and have never experienced what I have experienced in the last few weeks. Lately I go to take a survey and it either says, "Survey is full or not a match! What the heck? I have contacted them many times in the last 3 weeks and they keep giving me a crap answers. "Most surveys get filled up quickly. or survey is full." Really?! I find that hard to believe! I am almost 50 so maybe they are trying to faze out the old reliable ones like me for some newbies.

I still do them. Sometimes I have the site on the computer and respond as soon as I see survey pop up and it says alrady full.

2 hours ago, mnleona said:

I still do them. Sometimes I have the site on the computer and respond as soon as I see survey pop up and it says alrady full.

Happens to me too, full, full, full!