You are not allowed to attempt this survey.

Sandy21

Ever since the Tellwut site was down for maintenance  on Sunday I've been having all sorts of strange problems when I attempt to take surveys.

The oddest thing is rhat when i click on the few surveys that I  supposedly  qualify to take I immediately  get the message "You are not allowed to attempt this survey" about 50% of the time. I've never seen that message before on any survey site..

Is anyone else getting this immediate and odd response directly after clicking on a survey that is supposedly  available?

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have gotten this message before. I have also been rejected from a survey before answering any questions with a "we are sorry, surveys must be completed in one sitting"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rpc51769 said:

I have gotten this message before. I have also been rejected from a survey before answering any questions with a "we are sorry, surveys must be completed in one sitting"

Thank you! Just seems ridiculous  and strange to be offered surveys and be given this response without ever answering  a single question. The way this is worded it almost sounds like we are breaking some law by attempting  to  take the offered survey!!

I've also gotter that 'one sitting' before answering  a single question  as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...