Well it happened twice................

melbourne_yankee

I have been having pretty good "luck" compared to others here it seemed with few problems getting screened out of surveys that I get at the end of the survey.  The number I get a probably much fewer than others though.

So I did a survey a few minutes ago and spent (wasted) about 15 minutes on it and got to the last page where it asked me to confirm my age and postal code.

The next screen that popped up was "Quota Full".

Sure, I got the email to tell me the survey was available, logged on immediately ,completed the survey right away, and the quota was full by the time I finished after having input all the data and answered the questions.

And the last survey opportunity received from this outfit was three days ago and yep, got to the end of the survey to input the same type of data and it froze.  Couldn't finish the  survey and got zip for 20 minutes of time. The link was still in my account and tried numerous times to finish it with the same result.

Must have been "my time" to get the shaft.................

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

I had this happen to me on PrizeRebel.  I was furious because I spent over 30 minutes answering the questions.  I got to the last page that stated I finished the survey & they were taking me back to my survey site.  Then I got the "quota full" page.  I spoke up about it.  I got a lame excuse and no points.  Now I notice PR is really slow about rewarding me points after I successfully complete a survey.  SMH 

• Sad 2

The wall above my desk is full of postanotes of URLs and providers who have screwed me.  Falls under the heading fool me once it's on you,  fool me twice it's on me.   Today, however, I violated my own rule and tried a JD Power survey,  yep you guessed it,  tossed out at the end.  

• Sad 2

On 7/27/2022 at 8:59 PM, melbourne_yankee said:

It may have been a sleazoid survey creator. When I start a survey, i note the Domain of the survey. If I see a pattern from this domain, i do the screen out dance and move on. 

• Like 1

On 7/27/2022 at 6:59 PM, melbourne_yankee said:

I have been having pretty good "luck" compared to others here it seemed with few problems getting screened out of surveys that I get at the end of the survey.  The number I get a probably much fewer than others though.

So I did a survey a few minutes ago and spent (wasted) about 15 minutes on it and got to the last page where it asked me to confirm my age and postal code.

The next screen that popped up was "Quota Full".

Sure, I got the email to tell me the survey was available, logged on immediately ,completed the survey right away, and the quota was full by the time I finished after having input all the data and answered the questions.

And the last survey opportunity received from this outfit was three days ago and yep, got to the end of the survey to input the same type of data and it froze.  Couldn't finish the  survey and got zip for 20 minutes of time. The link was still in my account and tried numerous times to finish it with the same result.

In your opinion,  who does the disqualifying at the end of the survey,  the panel from which you are taking the survey or the survey provider?  I honestly do not know.

• Like 1

I have done quite a few on mypoints lately and when I get to the end, it kicks me out.  Today they set my goal as something I won't be able to reach.  Just due to the low points being offered.  I started on for 8 minutes and 29 points.  At 45 minutes in, and I wasn't done, I quit it.  29  points for over 45 minutes.  That should easily be worth 150 points. I am not blaming mypoints for this, but the quality of the actual survey company leaves a lot to be desired.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I have done quite a few on mypoints lately and when I get to the end, it kicks me out.  Today they set my goal as something I won't be able to reach.  Just due to the low points being offered.  I started on for 8 minutes and 29 points.  At 45 minutes in, and I wasn't done, I quit it.  29  points for over 45 minutes.  That should easily be worth 150 points. I am not blaming mypoints for this, but the quality of the actual survey company leaves a lot to be desired.

Have had that as well. Seems to be that the routers bounce you from one survey site to another and that final one has a survey that's way longer than the initially described one. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well I must be hitting the jackpot..............

Did a survey and completed 98% of it.

Then got screened out.

Sent an email making a complaint.............

Was told: " You failed a quality check"...........................

Well golly, gosh, gee.

First time for that and I can't recall any quality checks during the survey.

In any event they got the data for nothing, well for 5 cents, as that was the screen out payment for my 20 minutes of "work".

• Sad 2